Ratings for Dr. Sadia Khan

Dr.Khan is without a doubt the best family doctor I could have ever asked for. She is kind, knowledgable, empathetic and patient centered. I always feel heard when I have an appointment and have felt well cared. In particular I deal with mental health concerns and have found her to be nothing but wonderful, I never have felt self-conscious or like she would judge me for my struggles. I truly feel grateful to be under your care.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Khan with a problem and told her what I think it is, She immediately dismissed it saying it was something else (it did NOT look like that), I asked her if she is sure considering this doesn't look like it at all. She insisted, slapped me with a shopping list of $45 and sent me home so confidently. After a few days and consulting a few people, I went to two more doctors, and they both said that I was right and had no clue why she "diagnosed" the way she did. She was very nice and friendly, but clearly very poor knowledge or didn't even listen to what I said! I really want to go back just to ask her what she was thinking...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Sadia Khan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients