Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Merali

Dr Merali covered for my Dr. while she was away. She did my 6 week postpartum visit, prescribed me birth control that I should have to be monitored on due to thyroid issues (should have regular bloodwork done) and she stated it was fine, no mention of needing any bloodwork etc. She also stated it was fine for breastfeeding which it isn't necessarily. Luckily I knew better and looked into it and didn't take this. She spent 5 minutes with me. So disappointed and scared for other patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Felt pretty rushed in my appointment, but overall she answered my questions during my first OB appointment and was informative. It would have been nice if she was friendlier, though.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Merali performed a Hysteroscopy and dilation and curettage (D&C) on me for post menapausal bleeding when my regular gynaecologist was away. I'd been having troubles for a couple of years and the other measures did not help. Before the procedure, Dr. Merali explained what was going to happen and asked if I had any questions. After the procedure, she explained that she had found a polyp in my uterus and she removed it. She came across to me as knowledgable, kind and reassuring. She told me to expect light bleeding for a few days - which I did experience. After about a week the bleeding stopped and it has not returned. The procedure was performed on March 3, 2017. Today is July 19, 2017. She was a lovely person who I actually preferred to my regular gynecologist. .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Merali is very rude and has terrible bedside manners, she has non professional behaviour,I don't like her at all

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This substitute doctor is terrible at her job. My appointment with Dr. Merali was rushed, maybe 3 minutes, no explanations, my concerns not addressed. I also heard her talking to a resident doctor and speaking poorly about another gynecologist. Complete lack of professionalism, very bad attitude. WORST doctor I have been to in my life. IF YOUR DOCTOR IS AWAY AND DR. MERALI IS THE SUBSTITUTE DOCTOR, GOTO ANOTHER DOCTOR OR WAIT FOR YOUR OWN DOCTOR TO RETURN BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Submitted December 15, 2016

Horrible doctor, she spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me. During that time, she disagreed with Dr. Mayo recommendation and changed my medication without explanation. She is one of the worst doctors I have come across. Just unprofessional, I DO NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I really like this doctor. She comes with a very relaxed, calm, and zero judgment demeanour. I find her very friendly and she put my mind at ease. Dr. Mayo is my usual ob gyn, but she is replacing him during this holidays. I like her, and I don't understand the negative review.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very kind and helpful. She explained my upcoming procedure well and answered all my questions :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

She is a great doctor. I saw her for my twins and she gave me natural birth! I will see her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I felt rushed and didnt get my questions answered properly, doctor seemed to just want to move on to next patient and rush rush. How can a doctor spend less than a minute in the room, there should be a rule that minimum requirement is 15 minutes. The staff don't seem to care and I am disappointed. I will be looking for new gynecologist, total waste of time going to see this doctor. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016