Ratings for Sabina Agostino

She is absolutely the best doctor and person She had saved my life Don't know where I would be without her compassionate help Thanks for helping me see the light through my dark times!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Agostino provided helpful counsel, which we continue to use in our marriage. We are grateful for her help.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I am not one who was easily convinced to go see a psychologist. It makes me nervous and uneasy speaking to a so called stranger. Dr Sabina Agostino was understanding to my uneasiness, completely kind and empathetic to all my issues addressed. Extremely down to earth, very professional and family oriented. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Raters BEWARE - I was skeptical in writing a review because how can one rate a professional that subjectively helps us. Never-the-less Sabina Agostino is beyond professional. She took the time to speak to me over the phone when I first called to evaluate whether she can help me otherwise she would refer to a different therapist with different skills. That was enough for me to trust her. Sabina Agostino tries to talk in a way that you understand ( I am a male with a high ranking position and hate talking about mushy feelings). I completely advise that you call her and see for yourself!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Agostino... calm, empathetic, insightful and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I was at my lowest point when I came to see dr. Agostino. If it weren't for her I don't know where I would be right now. She is very warm, understanding and insightful encouraging me to work through my issues by coming to my own realizations. It's very easy to get an appointment and she is more than willing to squeeze a patient in when she feel any kind of distress. I strongly recommend this psychologist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

She is more than excellent. Always willing to take calls even when she is not working. She follows through with her patients and connects with them. This the person behind the doctor that is there when i really need her. I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Sabina Agostino's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients