Ratings for Dr. S. Harvey Karpinos DDS

Dr. Karpinos is an amazing dentist! Honest & Fair!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Outstanding experience! Dr Harvey Karpinos fixed my failing implant placed by another dentist an year ago. I felt well taken care of by both Dr. Veisman and all of his wonderful staff. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Karpinos and team took excellent care of me, all of them were meticulous, dedicated and caring, and I had a safe and pleasant experience and now have implants and excellent teeth, thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Karpinos is a caring, dedicated and highly qualified professional. By far the very best experience I had at the dentist office. I highly recommend him. His office staff is also great!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best cleaning by the hygienist, very thorough and detailed. Had 6 veneers done by Dr. Karpinos. He's extremely detail oriented. I'm so happy with the work, that I'm actually taking the time to write this review!!! Thank you Dr. Karpinos!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Had a few filling done here last week, it was a pleasant experience. Very easy to deal with, Dr. Karpinos was great. The staff was super friendly and the office looked super modern. Will definitely return.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The team at this dental office is beyond incredible! They were able to asses and fix the issue I was having with my wisdom teeth very quickly and very efficiently. The team ensured I was informed the entire time, felt comfortable, and was in the least amount of pain possible! I would highly recommend this place to anyone, especially those who are looking for a dental care that can make them feel beyond comfortable!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Amazing staff and customer service, Dr. Karpinos did a wonderful job on my wisdom teeth removal, he made me feel comfortable as it was my first time. I highly recommend Dr. Karpinos's office. Looking forward to my follow up visit next week!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I made an appointment for fillings at Dr. Karpinos's office and it was super easy. I am always busy and I had no time to visit the place so I called them and requested for an appointment. The reception called me back shortly after with my timings. Dr. Karpinos is highly experienced and anyone who is looking for dental treatments or implants, make sure you consult with him. Super convenient and I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Karpinos and his staff are the most amazing people! My mother's dental implants look, feel, and function like real teeth, but better. Everyone, as a team, made the procedure as painless as it could get. This technique is truly miraculous and I thank Dr. Karpinos for making the whole thing so easy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. S. Harvey Karpinos DDS's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ