Ratings for Dr. Ryan Takagi

Awesome Doctor. I've been seeing him for over a year now and I think that says it all. Wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

One of the nicest and best people I know. Wouldn't trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Ryan spent the time to listen to my whole situation. And then was able to explain why he was doing all the things he was doing. I left feeling straighter and confident we were on the right track.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I would definitely recommend Ryan to any athlete looking for a chiropractor. He's extremely knowledgeable and professional, and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd been experiencing pain in my lower back for quite a while, and Ryan was great at not only diagnosing the issue, but coming up with both a short and long term plan for pain management and proper healing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Talking with Ryan is like talking with the living embodiment of a library of health and fitness knowledge. Ryan provided me with extremely valuable info on how to diagnose my re-occurring rowing stress injury and how to prevent the setbacks that it caused. Had Ryan not been available to me I'm sure my setbacks would have been far longer and my stress injuries more damaging.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had never been to a chiropractor before until I saw Dr. Ryan Takagi. My family doctor recommended that I see a chiropractor to have my neck adjusted in order to relieve my chronic headaches. Ryan was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. The adjustments were extremely smooth and painless and I left headache-free. I will definitely be back and would recommend to others who are seeking a chiropractor.

Dr. Ryan Takagi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients