Ratings for Dr. Ryan Edwards

I had a great experience going to Hucal & Edwards Orthodontics. Dr Edwards is amazing! I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Great office, great care, great results. We can't say enough about Dr. Edwards and Dr. Hucal. Please, if you are considering orthodontics for your family, this is the place to go in Central Alberta.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Dr. Edwards rocks! He relates with my son on many levels, and he spends time caring about his activities. We choose Invisalign for our son, and he loves it. His smile is looking great!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

This office is fantastic! I have never felt pressured in any way. Just honest, trustworthy care, with great results! Dr. Edwards is genuine, and treats my kids with respect. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

We really like Dr. E and his team. We see him in Lacombe now, and it is a great office! So clean, modern and close to home!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. E is great! He really knows how to relate with my kids, and their smiles are looking great. He even gave my kids oilers hats at their last visit!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

We highly recommend Dr. Edwards. He recommended using Invisalign for my son instead of braces, and it is going great. He assured me my son would wear the devices and he was right, everything is going really smooth!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

My teens teeth look amazing and Dr Edwards made my job as mom simple by making my children take responsibly for getting their teeth to their goals! No harping mom needed=) HIGHLY recommend Hucal & Edwards!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Great Guy! My daughter really likes Dr. Edwards, and her smile looks fantastic. I also really like Leane, she is great!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

We have recently made a switch from another local orthodontist to Dr. Edwards. What a huge difference! Dr. Edwards sees my kids at every visit, their appointments run on time, and all the staff have been great. So far we are really pleased!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Ryan Edwards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 2014)