Ratings for Dr. Ryan Coster

Helped me to manage a pain issue that knowone else could pin point - awesome

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Wonderful Doctor. I feel so confident and relaxed as he works on you. He uses a different technique than most chiros...a gentle, pumping method if I had to try and describe it. He has solved many of my issues and look forward to maintenance treatments. His knowledge in health all around is immeasurable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

very good physician , this is Nathalie arseneault and im currently looking for a physician in Fredericton im on a 4 yr waiting list here and have major back pain if you can help me out please email me at [email protected] have a great day god bless

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Knows what he is doing and doesn't do more than he has to.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Absolutely wonderful Dr!! Takes the time to truly listen to your problems and will work hard to fix it! Couldn't be happier with his treatment and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been treated by Dr. Coster for two years now. He has taken me from someone who was nervous to do anything other than walk. I had given up swimming, hiking and gardening for fear of inflamation in my hips. Now I walk daily and enjoy various terrain. I am back to vigorous yard work which includes a lot of bending, lifting and hauling. I use my tiller now with ease and without worrying I am hurting myself. I love being active again and Dr. Coster has given me my confidence to do the things I love to do. Dr. Coster's skills have given me the freedom of movement and he always encourages me to keep on with my activities. I am very grateful to him and his wonderful staff. Dr. Coster brings his zest for life into tje Clinic daily. He is confident and encourages his patients to be confident in their own abilities as well. Anyone who is considering visiting his clinic will be very happy they did. All of the staff share his love of life. Dr. Coster and his staff have created a warm and nurturing environment. WELL DONE!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I am at kost of words to express my gratitude towards Dr. Coster....he literally gave me my life back.....I have never seen such a compassionate health care provider in my life...he always goes out of his way to help his patients....beside my husband, he is the only person who believed in my pain....he is truly an amazing person and his team is awesome...I wish I have had found him 12 years ago...the best Chiropractor in the world to me is Dr. Ryan Coster.....God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Coster or thank him enough for giving me back my life!!!! Other practitioners had basically given up on me but Dr Coster got to the root of my problem and I'm feeling so much better than I have in years!! His knowledge, professionalism and caring personality is beyond amazing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I have heard great things about this doctor, and have been in so much pain and family doctor and neurologist, physio and nothing help, they had all been trying to treat the symptons and not looking for what was causing the pain/pinched nerve. I tried to get an appointment, but was told there was a 4 week wait to see him. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

There is no compliment I can give Dr Coster that could do him justice. I've been suffering with neck problem fir the past 3 years and it was just getting worse. I was referred to Dr Coster. He was professional, compassionate, showed empathy and had an obvious knowledge of my problem. Instead of putting me through unnecessary treatments, he insisted I be referred to a specialist who agrees with his diagnosis. Thank you Dr Coster, you are a true health professional. Healthcare could use more people like you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Ryan Coster's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Regence
Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (MHN)
Pacific Source