Ratings for Dr. Russell B. Jackson

I am a 68-year-old male who had a severe carpal tunnel issue. Dr. Jackson diagnosed, analyzed, performed surgery, and closed with a series of follow-ups. I have NEVER had my right hand feel better!! His office staff, and the out-patient surgery facility and staff were all superb. My Medicare and HumanaChoice (Part C) insurance covered all but the co-pay as well ($35). Dr. Jackson's 'bedside manner' is first-rate. His work is tops. My hand and arm have not felt better in decades, literally!! Thanx, Dr. Jackson!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Jackson did my wrist surgery perfectly! His estimate of recovery time was exactly right, too! Would recommend him very highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Jackson by my PCD for rotary cuff surgery. From the first meeting and the discussion of the procedure, to the follow-up appointments to appraise my progress, Dr. Jackson was always very attentive and concerned. He answered my questions and instilled confidence that I was going to recover. Thanks Dr. Jackson, you made the process easy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I recently had shoulder surgery and Dr. Brent Jackson was strongly recommended to me by several M.D. friends. I found Dr. Jackson and his staff to be very friendly, professional and kind on each and every visit. Dr. Jackson took the time to explain things and made sure all my questions and concerns were answered each and every time I saw him. He did an excellent job on my surgery and associated recovery. If you are used to your medical doctor being arrogant and in and out of the room quickly then you will find Dr. Jackson's style of care refreshing. It's obvious that he really cares. I can't speak highly enough concerning my experience as a patient under the care of Dr. Brent Jackson. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

If you need an orthopaethics doctor/surgeon, look no further than Dr Jackson. I am a patient since 2014, when he fixed my index finger, that did not fare to well when it came in contact with a meat slicer. Since then I see him for treatment of arthritis in my thumbs. You will like the friendly staff and especially the excellent scheduling, with little to no waiting time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Outstanding doctor! Returned my little girl to full function and health!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

The Doctor and staff are excellent. I was able to have both of my carpal tunnel surgeries done a couple weeks apart. There where some complications with my recover. He was very helpful, easy to contact with concerns, and got back to me quickly to answer any questions. The office is very professional and never had to wait long to be seen. Definitely recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Jackson and his staff provided outstanding service. He was very thorough in explaining in detail the procedure I had. He took time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. He is very competent and personable and I would highly recommend him to anyone with dupuytren"s disease.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Jackson and his staff were awesome. The surgery was a huge success and I'm getting back to my regular routine. Never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes at any given time. They were very efficient and prepared. Recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Jackson and staff are very nice. Made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office. Dr Jackson was very knowledgeable about my problem shoulder and within 4 months and surgery, I was back to my normal activities. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Russell B. Jackson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MB Health