Ratings for Dr. Rupa Sharma

Very unprofessional staff. Don't pay attention to what they are doing or explain the situation or next steps. Dr Sharma had no idea what was going on. I messaged her through the portal and her response was obvious that she had no idea who I was or what was wrong. If since not gone back as the place is a factory.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was perfectly patient and understanding about the fact that it might take quite a while for her to figure out what is wrong with me as I have been dealing with my health issues in one form or another for over 2 years. My quality of life has declined, my work has suffered, and my relationships have suffered because of all this. I came to Dr. Sharma for help. I assumed she would be caring and professional enough to provide even a decent level of care. Over the course of time I was her patient (a few months), I was pretty disappointed with the level of care I received but nonetheless kept being patient to see it through. Every visit I had with her there was an extremely long wait time in the reception area and then a VERY brief amount of time Dr. Sharma. During each visit, she barely paid attention to me or listened to what I had to say. Every time it was me having to remind her what we talked about last or push her on multiple things in order for her to dig a little deeper into what might be wrong with me. She constantly mixed up my information and told me things that contradicted what she said during my last visit. When I was in great pain my messages to her were never returned in a timely manner. When I had a bad reaction to a medication or needed test results I couldn't get her or her assistant to respond to me as to what I should do next. The last straw was a voicemail she left after I had been trying to reach here for days to tell her that the medication she last gave me wasn't working and I needed to know what to do next. Her tone was as if she had better things to do than call me and then went on the say that she didn't know what's wrong with me, told me to get a CT scan I had just canceled because she said she had the results she needed last time I saw her, and then told me she wouldn't give me narcotics in an accusatory tone as if I had asked for that. Very unprofessional, unorganized and insulting. She is not capable of helping me so I'll be moving on to find another doctor. She really should pay more attention, slow down/don't rush her patients out, take better notes, do whatever she has to do to be better than this. I wish her luck in doing so as she has people's lives in her hands. Please do not go see this doctor, she really will just waste your time and money and leave you worse off than when she found you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Rupa Sharma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients