Ratings for Dr. Rumana Mansur

Rumana Mansur changed my entire life. She is incredibly patient, professional and honest without abrasiveness. I think what is most memorable about our sessions is that nothing ever felt forced or rushed. She wanted to be sure that during the sessions, I left feeling generally better with small things to help me throughout my day. A lot of what she had to deal with was very complicated. I have a history of abuse, suicidal ideation, at the time a complicated relationship, and was a very stressed student. Rumana did not glaze over any of these things but very patiently helped me to hold accountable to strengthening myself with self-soothing. What she equipped me with during our sessions was very personalized, informative and transformative. There is a subtley and a simplicity to her sessions that foster real and sustainable life changes. I am forever grateful. She is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Rumana Mansur's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients