Ratings for Dr. Rozita Borici-Mazi

Very cold! Staff was not helpful! Her nurse was so rude and mean!! No bedside love! People get scared when they are going to be injected with meds that reacted -! Your nurse needs to understand not to scare people because BP is a wee high when you ate put into a Grey small room knowing you are going to be in the hospital for 8 hours being tested for reaction.!! Please be nice!! I did not go back!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Okay if she is only one involved - says one thing in one appointment - then does nothing so says something else in the next

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Mazi identified a rare condition, was training a doctoral intern on testing, and explained to me the blood count levels that led to her diagnosis. She was patient and kind, and was consistent with yearly check-ups (she didn't only need to see me in an emergency). It was appreciated to feel emotionally cared for as well as physically.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Wow! The gatekeeper here is brutal! She cut me off at the knees. Would not even engage in a conversation regarding my impending appointment. "The wait time is nine months. I have a file on my desk three inches thick. Have you doctor follow up with me!" I am a snowbird, here between April and November only. I guess it's wishful thinking to think I will ever get a chance to see this doctor. I don't understand why some people work so hard at making life as difficult as possible for those who are at their mercy! If this doctor condones her gatekeeper's attitude, then I'm not sure it will be a worthwhile appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Her knowledge may be good - but she hasn't been terribly helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015