Dr. Roy Raviv

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roy Raviv

I have a fear of dentists since I was a child. Because of that I have neglected going for a long time and my teeth slowly deteriorated and broke down. I came to Dr. Raviv because i had pain and a family member strongly suggested him. I went and got a check up and he was so pleasant and gentle. He took really good care of me and we ended up doing everything that was necessary to make me comfortable smiling again. I can’t say I look forward to having needles and drilling (still need to deal with my phobia) but I have so mich trust in him and I feel he has my best interest at heart that I can let go while on the chair and let him work on me. I am so impressed with him! He’s the best dentist!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Just had my tooth extracted yesterday to start the implant process. This was an old root canal (by another dentist). Unfortunately the tooth had detached from the post and was hanging by a thread. It was not easy to get hold of the post and extract it. I woke up this morning feeling no pain at all. I used Advil yesterday and needed no medication this morning. He has great hands! I trust him completely, I know his work and he is meticulous and loves what he does. My entire family goes to Dr.Raviv. You couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Je recommande sans hésitation le Dr Raviv et son équipe. Le service est d'un professionalisme remarquable. C'est en fait, la première fois qu'on prend le temps de m'expliquer les traitements et procédures reliés aux soins dentaires. Bravo pour votre excellent travaille!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

5 stars for me and I usually don’t like going to the dentist so I guess that says everything!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I felt like I was in good hands at all times and that he really cared about me. During the treatments he always explained what he was doing and made me feel comfortable. He is a true professional and I wish other dentists (and doctors) would be more like him. I’m very happy with my experience and the beautiful smile I now have

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Doctors at the Raviv clinic were very professional, no nonsence and welcoming. I love my "new smile" and would recomand the clinic to anyone interested in restorative treatment

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Best dentist in Montreal. Meticulous, thorough, caring, professional, etc... I travel over an hour to get to his office. It's well worth the drive. Couldn't be happier. Great staff, too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I redid my smile with Dr Raviv and couldn’t be happier. He is very professional and I love my new smile. He cares about every detail and made sure it all looked natural (the temporary teeth were great as well). I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Best dental experience! He was very patient and explained everything. I’m not a big fan of dentists but he was gentle and I was happy with the work. I will definitely continue to come and recommend to others!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Patient depuis plusieurs années, le Dr Raviv démontré son professionnalisme avec constance. Les alternatives sont détaillées clairement, le processus est bien expliqué, et procède avec soins, en tenant compte du patient. Le tout très bien appuyé par son équipe. Une opération plus délicate est réalisée? Le Dr. Raviv fera un suivi personnel afin de s'assurer que la situation évolue comme prévu. 👍

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Roy Raviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English