Dr. Roy Raviv

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roy Raviv

Dr. Roy Raviv has been excellent throughout my treatment at his dental clinic. I came in on a Tuesday thinking I had a tooth ache, turns out the nerve in my tooth was dead and I needed a root canal and a crown. Dr. Raviv got me an appointment that Thursday and it was the most painless dental procedure I had ever had. He did a great job, explained the procedure very clearly, has great chair-side manners, a great staff and a beautiful office. I strongly recommend Dr. Raviv and his team.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Raviv and his staff are friendly and understanding. He takes the time to explain every part of the procedure in depth and ensures that his patients get the best care possible no matter there circumstance. The facility is state of the art with modern technologies and appointments are scheduled conveniently to what suits the patient (wait times are short). Reception is friendly and helpful and puts you at ease (especially for serious procedures). I've tried different Dental Clinics in the area and I would say they provide the best and most professional care available. I've had extraction, root canal work done at the clinic with no pain felt during the procedure and quick recovery time afterward(due to the skillful work). They even go as far as calling you up to check on recovery after the procedure. This is a great clinic :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Everything that people say here is true. Dr Raviv did my sinus lift and implant with his new technique - irise - which is much less aggressive than what the other surgeon suggested. I had no pain at all and everything went very smooth. I really enjoyed my experience and his assistant as well. 5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I love Dr. Raviv. He has been taking care of me and my family for the last 6 years. Him and his staff are caring and dedicated and always make us feel comfortable 👍

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Raviv is a great dentist. He takes his time and listens and did beautiful work in my mouth (2 implants and 3 crowns). He explained everything before and after and I’m very happy with the results. Will definitely recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Roy Raviv is a caring, extremely competent dentist supported by an excellent team in an ultra modern, very well designed office. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Raviv to anyone seeking an honest approach to the best possible dental care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Best dentist I've ever had. Very knowledgeable, meticulous. personable. My wife and son recently had some work done, and are also extremely satisfied. Nice new office with state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Excellent and efficient service. Plus everybody at the clinic is super sweet! I would highly recommend this place to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

simply an honest dentist that does really nice work and cares about you. what else can you ask...

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Our whole family is being treated by Raviv Dental Center and this is one of the best experiences we have ever had. Dr. Roy Raviv and Dr. Eli Raviv are outstanding professionals, incredibly nice, competent and passionate about newest dental technology. Dr. Audrey Elmoznino is an amazing kids dentist. Lana Sakovich is a fantastic assistant, extremely helpful and efficient. Lolita Moralli at the reception is always so welcoming, accommodating and friendly. Truly a dream team! The new clinic, located on Decarie, is a top-notch facility, offering a combination of innovative technology, unique design and caring environment. Free parking, comfortable work hours, individual approach to every patient, best service and best dental care in the city, highly recommended! Emily A.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Roy Raviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English