Dr. Roy Raviv

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roy Raviv

Going to the dentist is not a fun experience but Dr Raviv makes it much more tolerable. I have been a patient for the last 7 years. At the beginning I needed to do some more complicated work but after it was all about regular visits and maintenance. He taught me how to take good care of my teeth and I will forever be grateful!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Nice person and a great dentist. Enjoyed every visit as well as the staff and the beautiful office. I highly recommend if you want high quality work!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Patient for almost 8 years of Dr. Roy Raviv, I am obviously very satisfied. Professionalism was constant all this time. Diversified in his skills he will not hesitate to confirm his approach in particular interventions. He will then proceed with care, methodically and paying attention to the patient. His patient relationship is really characterized by - unpressurized presentation of solutions - a clear description of the alternatives - a personal follow-up of the evolution in the patient, following an intervention the applicant. The team that accompanies it is pro-active and competent. So in harmony with Dr Raviv It goes without saying that I would recommend Dr. Roy Raviv to the reader who has an interest in his health.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Raviv is extremely proficient in his field. He is extremely meticulous. He puts his whole self in his work to ensure patient care and satisfaction is met. In addition to his skills, the staff is extremely professional and the facilities are state of the art. I absolutely recommend this dental clinic for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Roy Raviv commitment and meticulous care to ensure 100% satisfaction made me feel very confident with my smile and I would highly recommend him. Laura

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. R.Raviv and Dr. E. Raviv immediately erased the dread and worry of prior dental visits elsewhere and replaced them with kindness, gentle care and painless treatments for veneers,caps and extractions! Add humor, songs and selfies to their list of attributes too!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Raviv explained everything and did the work (a few fillings and a crown) beyond my expectations. He showed me pictures of my teeth before and after and I couldn’t believe the difference. Number 1!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Simply a great dentist and a great guy as well. Very meticulous and caring. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Love my new teeth. He even called me to see how I was doing after the treatment. He’s such an artist he made my temporary teeth from scratch in front of me and they were beautiful! I wish all doctors would be as nice and caring.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Raviv and his team in their beautiful office are amazing. I did a few porcelain veneers to change my smile and I keep smiling ever since 😁! Big thank you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Roy Raviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English