Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Saldariagga

I am no stranger to dental work, having had a considerable amount done by numerous specialists over the years. Dr Saldarriagga is by far the best prosthodontist (and dentist) I have found. She is meticulous in her approach and is an artist as much as she is an 'engineer'. I have been very impressed by her ability to not only dramatically improve the aesthetics of my smile, but also the functionality of my bite. She is also very patient-focused, taking the time to answer all my questions (and I ask a lot) and go through treatment options in terms of finances, timing etc. She and her staff are also just really friendly and personable, which may be a small thing but it can make hours in the dental chair a lot more bearable! I initially found Dr Saldariagga through another specialist's recommendation. At the time, I had also had consultations with other reputable dentists in LA and Vancouver but decided to go with her and I am very happy I did.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Roxanna Saldariagga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients