Dr. Rosie Leigh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rosie Leigh

I love this dentist. Very knowlegable and friendly. Best of all I never felt the needle or anything. My filling was painfree.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr Leigh is amazing! I went to see her recently for a root canal, something I had been absolutely dreading, but Dr Leigh made me feel so comfortable that the procedure was painless. Says explained everything she was going step by step and has the nicest bedside manner. I have always had a fear of the dentist but not any more!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Wow. I finally found a dentist that listens. She is very calm and very knowledgeable. Dr Leigh took the time to explain exactly what she was going to do that day. I felt safe and relaxed. I would have no hesitation recommending this dentist to all my family and friends. Also a bonus is how friendly and helpful all the staff are. A rare find in such a competitive market. Keep up the great work Lakeridge Dental!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Leigh is highly recommended! I am always nervous about going to the dentist, but Dr. Leigh gave me a really great experience. She is very gentle and thorough and made me feel very comfortable. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Rosie Leigh was hands down the best dentist I have ever visited. Her bedside manner is amazing and she made me feel comfortable the whole time. She answered all my questions and completed the treatment with care. I am very happy with the results and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Rosie Leigh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners