Ratings for Dr. Rosiane Roeder

Doctor Roeder is a fabulous physician. She has absolutely wonderful bedside manner. She did my Botox and fillers and I could not be more please with my results.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Everyone has been so sweet and kind every time I have been in this office. I appreciate everything Dr. Roeder has done for me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

My breast augmentation looks amazing, so happy with my final results and they look so natural. Excited for the summer!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I have received many compliments about how wonderful my lip repair looks.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Doctor Roeder is a very down to earth person. I feel as though I can talk with her like a normal person. Her and her team made me feel very comfortable today while I was having a small procedure. They made my experience for pleasant and I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Very caring staff. I have been very impressed with every member of staff, very courteous and professional. Dr. Roeder did a wonderful job. Very little pain.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

My experience in the office today was awesome! Dr. Roeder is a very knowledgeable lady and I learned so much from her. She had wonderful bedside manner and took excellent care and took note to details. I loved her. Stacy was very calming, she made me feel relaxed and at ease. She was very helpful by getting me water and assisting me with my paperwork. She made my visit a very pleasant one.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Everyone has been so kind. This was the best experience I have had here. They answered all of my questions without hesitation. Very caring team!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Roeder did my lip injections. I always hated how thin they were but had a fear of the duck look. I could not be happier with my results. My lips look amazing without looking 'done'. I was so nervous but from the minute I walked in the door till the moment I left I was treated with respect and made to feel like a queen. Cannot recommend Dr. Roeder enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I was very nervous about my procedure but the entire medical staff made me feel at ease. Everything was explained in detail and I was given the opportunity to ask questions. The front desk staff was also very pleasant to work with when making appointments.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Rosiane Roeder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal