Dr. Ron Somogyi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Somogyi

I was referred to Dr. Somogyi (Ron) by my dermatologist, after a biopsy revealed melanoma (in situ) on my nose. The surgery was undertaken to ensure that no cancerous cells had been left behind. I am now about 4.5 weeks after the surgery. My nose is healing well. I cannot yet participate in a beauty pageant competition, but then I probably would not have qualified before the surgery either.... Throughout the process Ron was professional, yet clear and simple to understand, kind, accommodating (I have a challenging work schedule including frequent travel) and very responsive to questions and concerns. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to my closest friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

The most wonderful experience from the second i walked into his office!! So incredibly knowledgeable,professional and organized. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Most incredible plastic surgeon out there! I would recommend him to anyone at any given time. Knowledgeable and a true people person. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Somogyi did my breast reconstruction surgery after double mastectomy. He is an amazing surgeon. Very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him throughout the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Amazing doctor & surgeon!! Fantastic staff! I would highly recommend him. My surgery helped give me closure after a 2 year journey with breast cancer. He was kind, compassionate and went above and beyond with my post op care. Thank you Dr. Somogyi!! R. Gurevich

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

In March I went to see Dr. Somgyi for a consultation for a breast reduction. He was professional and kind. In October I had my surgery and although nervous, I felt comfortable with Dr. Somogyi. He answered any questions I had prior to going into surgery and also checked on me afterwards and was clear on the recovery process. I'm happy to say I've had no complications, I'm healing extremely well and I'm very happy with my results so far. I would recommend Dr.Somgyi to anyone. Thank you for making my first surgery a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I visited Dr. Somogyi about a year ago, contemplating a prophylactic double mastectomy surgical procedure. Obviously, I was nervous and had no idea what I was going to hear or learn. After the initial visit, I did not feel the need to consult any other surgeon. A year later, my surgery is (a few months) behind me and I have had a few follow up visits with Dr. Somogyi as well. I am not one to write reviews, good or bad, however, each time I leave Dr. Somogyi's office, I feel so fortunate to be under his care...before, during and after the surgery. Thinking back to the beginning, I had lots of questions and concerns. Dr. Somogyi was very clear when explaining the procedure , recovery etc. His bedside manner is exceptional. The day of the surgery, he greeted my family in the hospital and explained the procedure and the expectations. He made sure I was comfortable and at ease before going into the O/R and after the surgery was complete, he was also there to check on me. Post surgery, he is genuinely concerned about his patients and is always able to accommodate any immediate concerns. Dr. Somogyi is a brilliant surgeon. Each time I visit Dr. Somogyi, I leave feeling relieved and confident that I am under his care. Dr. Somogyi is a kind, patient, highly skilled doctor who turned my experience into something incredibly positive. I would definitely recommend Dr. Somogyi!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Amazing. Best doctor out there. Super kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was very pleased to have researched and chosen Dr. somogyi to do my breast reduction. His office staff are very friendly as well as helpful and accommodating. When l met Dr. somogyi l found him to be very easy to talk to and he made me feel comfortable, taking time to answer my questions. I have great respect for his knowledge and skill and my surgery brought a very satisfying result. I am very pleased to say l had no complications. I have not one reason to hesitate in recommending Dr. somogyi as your surgeon. Thank you for making my surgery experience a positive one.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was very fortunate meet Dr. Somogyi through Dr. Pinchuk, while I was getting my results of a biopsy. I was to have a lumpectomy on one breast and a reduction on the other. I was introduced to Dr. Somogyi, the discussion took place, with Dr.Pinchuk, Dr. Somogyi and myself, the plan was made and the process began immediately. Dr. Somogyi made me feel very comfortable, explained exactly what was going to occur, clearly and concisely. He was very patient, kind and personable, answering my questions. During the pre-op visit, Dr. Somogyi made my husband and I very comfortable and put us at ease, as to what we should expect of the surgery. Cindy, Dr. Somogyi's assistant was also very kind, patient and helpful, in answering my questions and concerns. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Somogyi spoke to me, did more prep work, addressed any concerns and was very reassuring. I found Dr. Somogyi to be an extremely intelligent, competent and highly skilled surgeon. He came to see how I was doing in recovery and spoke to my husband. At the post-op visit, Dr. Somogyi again answered all my concerns, gave me specific instructions for post-op care. I have since called to clarify points and have had immediate feedback. I have a couple more visits with Dr. Somogyi. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of the surgery, his care, his knowledge and expertise. I thank God for Dr. Somogyi. May he continue to do amazing work. My sincere gratitude, G. Spatafora

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Ron Somogyi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.