Dr. Ron Somogyi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Somogyi

I had a birthmark on my cheek and I decided to see Dr. Somogyi about it. From the moment I met him, he was such a polite and well-spoken individual. He explained to me the procedure he was able to do and was very realistic about the whole process, letting me know what is doable and what is not. He managed to remove a majority of my scar, leaving only a faint outline behind. He really is one of a kind; such a gentle doctor and so caring towards his patients. I would recommend him to anyone because it is hard to find a doctor that wants the best for his patients but also is so easy to talk to. Thank you Dr. Somogyi for everything- my family and I really appreciate all your help!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

My experience with him and his staff was nothing short of wonderful very professional and approachable I put my faith in his decisions with how to approach my surgery and he exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

From the minute I was in their care, I knew I made the right desicion! Dr. Somogyi is an incredible surgeron, I recently got a breast augmentation and couldn’t be happier. They look exactly how I imagined. I Definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

After a few consultations with Dr. Somogyi regarding fat grafting to the Breast and tummy tuck I decided to go a head with the procedure. After one year with the scar finally fading I look and feel great. Dr.Somogyi was very patient and explained everything to us with alternatives. The staff was always concerned and available to answer questions before during and after. Highly recommend Dr. Somogyi and his team.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Ron Somogyi is to my mind, a gifted surgeon. I had a basil cell issue close to my eye. He operated with a local anaesthetic and proscribed an over the counter pain reduction product. I felt no pain at all after the local was gone. So I had a feed of east coast scallops and pasta and had a great nights sleep after reading Gord Lightfoot's biography. AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is so caring, kind and thoughtful. He came to check on me in a recovery room for 3 times after my double mastectomy surgery. I thank God for his skills, expertise, knowledge and experience as a plastic surgeon. I still need to have a reconstruction breast surgery in a few months but I trust him 100%. He is highly skilled.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Somogyi was involved in my breast cancer surgery and helped reconstruct the breast. I have a small breast and during my initial consultation, another surgeon wanted to remove it completely as he did not think it could be reconstructed properly after the cancerous tumor was removed. Dr. Somogyi took the challenge head on and did a fantastic job saving my breast. His work is impeccable and I am very happy with the result. He was very caring, professional and optimistic. I was very upset after my initial consultation with the original plastic surgeon, but after changing to Dr. Somogyi, he put my mind at ease. I am really thankful for his optimism, his skills and efforts, it truly made this whole process I am going through much easier.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is fantastic. He removed a very large cyst from my upper back a few years ago and I've been meaning to leave a review about my experience with him. I have chronic pain and a lot of fear around medical procedures so, to say the least, I was dreading having this done. Dr. Somogyi was patient, caring and kind and explained things to me very clearly (over and over again, at times when I needed it). I'm not able to comfortably lie on my stomach and Dr. Somogyi spent the extra time it took to figure out a way I could be comfortable while also allowing him to safely perform the surgery to remove the cyst from my upper back. He has a good sense of humour which helped me to be much calmer through it all. I got the sense that he knew I needed to be distracted this way. I imagine he is very busy but it never felt that way when meeting with him in his office pre-and post surgery. He was fully present which I appreciate so very much. In terms of the procedure, he did an amazing job. There is always the risk that the cyst will return if it isn't removed completely. In some ways I think it's good that I'm writing this review almost 2 1/2 years later because I can tell you it did not come back. It healed really really well and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Dr Somogyi. Thank you for being so good at what you do and for being so caring and kind. It really matters.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is a wonderful person/surgeon. He did my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. He did an amazing job. He was caring, understanding and very precise which is exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Ron Somogyi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Unicare