Dr. Ron Somogyi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Somogyi

After a few consultations with Dr. Somogyi regarding fat grafting to the Breast and tummy tuck I decided to go a head with the procedure. After one year with the scar finally fading I look and feel great. Dr.Somogyi was very patient and explained everything to us with alternatives. The staff was always concerned and available to answer questions before during and after. Highly recommend Dr. Somogyi and his team.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Ron Somogyi is to my mind, a gifted surgeon. I had a basil cell issue close to my eye. He operated with a local anaesthetic and proscribed an over the counter pain reduction product. I felt no pain at all after the local was gone. So I had a feed of east coast scallops and pasta and had a great nights sleep after reading Gord Lightfoot's biography. AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is so caring, kind and thoughtful. He came to check on me in a recovery room for 3 times after my double mastectomy surgery. I thank God for his skills, expertise, knowledge and experience as a plastic surgeon. I still need to have a reconstruction breast surgery in a few months but I trust him 100%. He is highly skilled.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Somogyi was involved in my breast cancer surgery and helped reconstruct the breast. I have a small breast and during my initial consultation, another surgeon wanted to remove it completely as he did not think it could be reconstructed properly after the cancerous tumor was removed. Dr. Somogyi took the challenge head on and did a fantastic job saving my breast. His work is impeccable and I am very happy with the result. He was very caring, professional and optimistic. I was very upset after my initial consultation with the original plastic surgeon, but after changing to Dr. Somogyi, he put my mind at ease. I am really thankful for his optimism, his skills and efforts, it truly made this whole process I am going through much easier.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is fantastic. He removed a very large cyst from my upper back a few years ago and I've been meaning to leave a review about my experience with him. I have chronic pain and a lot of fear around medical procedures so, to say the least, I was dreading having this done. Dr. Somogyi was patient, caring and kind and explained things to me very clearly (over and over again, at times when I needed it). I'm not able to comfortably lie on my stomach and Dr. Somogyi spent the extra time it took to figure out a way I could be comfortable while also allowing him to safely perform the surgery to remove the cyst from my upper back. He has a good sense of humour which helped me to be much calmer through it all. I got the sense that he knew I needed to be distracted this way. I imagine he is very busy but it never felt that way when meeting with him in his office pre-and post surgery. He was fully present which I appreciate so very much. In terms of the procedure, he did an amazing job. There is always the risk that the cyst will return if it isn't removed completely. In some ways I think it's good that I'm writing this review almost 2 1/2 years later because I can tell you it did not come back. It healed really really well and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Dr Somogyi. Thank you for being so good at what you do and for being so caring and kind. It really matters.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Somogyi is a wonderful person/surgeon. He did my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. He did an amazing job. He was caring, understanding and very precise which is exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Somogyi (Ron) by my dermatologist, after a biopsy revealed melanoma (in situ) on my nose. The surgery was undertaken to ensure that no cancerous cells had been left behind. I am now about 4.5 weeks after the surgery. My nose is healing well. I cannot yet participate in a beauty pageant competition, but then I probably would not have qualified before the surgery either.... Throughout the process Ron was professional, yet clear and simple to understand, kind, accommodating (I have a challenging work schedule including frequent travel) and very responsive to questions and concerns. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to my closest friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

The most wonderful experience from the second i walked into his office!! So incredibly knowledgeable,professional and organized. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Most incredible plastic surgeon out there! I would recommend him to anyone at any given time. Knowledgeable and a true people person. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Ron Somogyi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients