Dr. Romy Ahluwalia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Romy Ahluwalia

Got consults from multiple plastic surgeons but ultimately went with Dr. Ahluwalia for my breast augmentation and I was NOT disappointed and I am absolutely enthraled with the results. Already recommended him to my friends because I am that happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. Romy and had facelift and neck lift surgery by him. Its almost been a year since my surgery and I am gonna say this once its one of the best decision i made in my life! I was going through some rough times in my personal life and I needed to get myself back up fast. I needed the confidence boost and getting back to being comfortable with my appearance gave me that confidence boost. After surgery I look much much younger ( i am in my 60s now) and its really given me the boost i needed. Everyone I met during the process was super comforting and very friendly! All the admin staff and nurses and other doctors at humber river hospital and Dr. Romy's clinic thank you! And my biggest heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Romy. Thank you you are an artist and a compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

I got breast augmentation from Dr. Romy as a pre wedding gift. I am so happy that I did because I couldn’t have asked for better results. All my life I have been self-conscious of how they looked and now I feel very confident. They really take time with you after surgery to sit down and answer questions. They were also available by phone 24/7 right after the operation, which gave me a lot of peace of mind. Keep up the good work team ! -JS

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I had a breast implants and tummy tuck with Dr Romy and I can't say enough good things about the experience. I was really nervous before and his staff was friendly and he spent a lot of time to answer my questions and put me at east. I had questions after the surgery about the recovery and he always made time to get back to me to answer the questions. I am very happy with the results and have already recommended him to my friends. Thank you Dr Romy!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I got liposution and tummytuck done by Dr. Ahluwalia and i’m very happy with results! I am 3 months after the surgery and still healing but I have to say my experience has been top notch with the dr himself and his supporting staff. Consultation: the dr was very patient with me and thorough in answering all my questions. I walked out of my consultation feeling very good and i booked right away. Surgery: the day of the surgery i was a bit scared but dr ahluwalia was very attentive and always checked up on me and made me feel ease. After surgery: i always felt connected to the dr and his team as his staff were very approachable and always answered any questions i had. dr ahluwalia made sure i was doing well after surgery and again he answered any questions i had. Thank you dr and your team!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I had a Breast reduction with liposuction 1 year out now just about

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Breast lift and implants- I spent a great deal of time meeting with different surgeons, ultimately I chose this team because he operated on someone close to our family with good results. I underwent a breast lifting procedure with implants and am very happy with the whole experience. I recommend

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Ahluwalia and his staff are respectful, thorough, attentive and empathetic. My sister and I brought Mom to Humber River Hospital for two separate skin cancer surgeries and a follow-up appointment. Each time, there was little to no waiting. The modern hospital easily accommodated Mom's wheelchair, and Dr. Ahluwalia made sure she had great care while she remained *in* that chair. We've found that some medical practitioners treat a patient with advanced Alzheimers more like an object than a person. Not with this team. They went out of their way to understand and meet Mom's needs, and to be supportive of her and her caregivers. We are so grateful to Joannie, Danielle and Dr. Ahluwalia for their terrific professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I had the pleasure of being a recent patient of Dr. Romy. I found him to be a very intelligent and competent surgeon. He performed a formal nail matrix biopsy to r/o melanoma. Dr. Romy was sensitive to the fact I spent a lot of time researching and seeking multiple consults in Canada and the USA for the procedure that I was comfortable with. As a result, he respected my request to completely remove the tumor. Knowing I prefer to have multiple opinions, Dr. Romy went over and above to provide a 2nd pathology report in addition to the hospital pathology report on his own accord. For a young surgeon, I totally felt him be very competent and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Romy is my surgeon for my breast cancer reconstruction. He is thoughtful, spends time to explain and put patient's at ease. His bedside manner makes you feel cared for and confident in the care plan. He is a wonderful physician and an excellent surgeon and I am fortunate to have him as my plastic surgeon--extremely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Romy Ahluwalia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Manitoba