Ratings for Dr. Rogacion

Contrary to what I read, I had a very good experience with Dr Rogacion. She related very well with my 8 year old son when I brought him in to her clinic.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Very unproffesional , should not be a doctor at all

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Rogacion is not a competent doctor as she is not even assessing the client. It’s a waste of time waiting for nothing!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Went in to get a note for work (had a very bad cold and I work in a hospital with very sick people) and was told I was not sick enough to stay home. She would rather me infect immunocompromised patients than provide me a note (even though she was getting $35 from me for that note). She argued with me about medication (that I already take). She was generally rude, condescending, and didn't listen. Very, very poor beside manner. Don't waste your time on her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She didn't diagnose when I went with cough/cold chest congestion and next week I was down with pneumonia. Don't bother getting treated from her if you care for your health. She is there for money.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Rogacion's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients