Ratings for Dr. Robyn M. Wade

My daughter and I both see Dr. Wade. We find her excellent. More people need to be thankful for the Medicare we have available to us in Canada.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Seems very uninterested in her patients and rushed. I often leave without having all my concerns discussed because of the rushed atmosphere in the room. My family chose her because she had evening hours when she opened her clinic. Now that she has a full list of patients, she no longer has evening hours. A real downside for us since that was one of the reasons we chose her. In two years. three visits have also been with other doctors because she was sick. Wouldn't recommend Dr. Wade.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Not sure what is driving some of the comments below. Found Dr. Wade to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Also I love the fact that you actually get in on time, great for people with a busy schedule.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I normally don't post on these sites however I felt I should respond to a couple of the comments below. Dr. wade is very caring and attentive and takes time to do a thorough examination. She has even contacted me after hours. I have several friends who see her as well and they all feel she is an excellent caring doctor. The office rules are somewhat strict but it keeps things running on time which is a breath of fresh air when compared with my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Worst doctor I've had in years literally doesn't make you feel comfortable to open up to. She always rushes to the point then just slaps some pills your way or tells you what ever you're going through is all in your head 0/10 family. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you not choose her to be your family doctor

Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Wade is a nice doctor and seems to know her stuff. However, she has doesn't seem to like being a doctor, sometimes she can appear non-interested in your concerns. Her office hours are horrendous. She doesn't work many hours a week. She seems to call in sick more than any doctor I have ever had and doesn't compensate her hours. I get the feeling her patients are not her priority at all. Overall good however if you have many medical issues don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Wade is nice and is usually running on time. The multiple policies (which tend to be printed off and taped to every viable surface) are strictly enforced by less than friendly front desk staff. Appointments are made by sequence only and if you request a certain time of day you must call multiple times until that appointment slot is available. This office is extremely unaccomodating towards the patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Wade makes you feel rushed when you are her patient. She is sceptical when you tell her what is wrong. Try calling to make an appointment and u never get through to staff. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

A wonderful caring doctor with terrible shared staff. Dr. Wade couldn't be nicer and tries very hard to help.cA special person. The staff have screwing up every appointment and are almost impossible to reach. I've had to go to the office to make the appointment, then put under the wrong doctors name. Offered another appointment many days later...in a rude fashion. Several negative comments could be made about these characters. Definitely need counselling on the value of a client and their time. The waiting room has 12 signs suggesting what they don't want you to do. Time to bring in a consultant or something to refocus front end staff. I don't really want to change doctors, but I also need to be able to reach one when needed.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Very punctual but can be difficult to see On short notice. Very knowledgable and will consult when necessary. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016