Ratings for Dr. Robyn M. Wade

Dr. Wade did not take the time to listen to my cry out for for services. She was told I was struggling through a serious decade seperation ( which she hadn't even asked what was going on in the relationship or what caused it to end) I was at my absolute worst. She refused to give me a sick note to be off work when I needed it the most. Assured me my problem was a problem everyone goes through but yet didn't ask what symptoms I was having. Yet, I was having numerous. ( anxiety, isolation, depression, etc) It was all about her feeling it wasn't a good enough reason to be on sick ei and that looked bad on her.. I went to another doctor the next day and they asked me how was I feeling, asked all the symptoms I was having and what they could do to help. ( medication, counselling services, etc) oh and I got the note. Here I am 3 mths later. Recovered after receiving counselling services and having the time off work I desperately needed through one of the darkest times of my life. I would not recommend this doctor. I was mind blown from the response I was given. I will continue to drive 35 min to the doctor who helped me vs 5 min to her..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Wade is extremely impersonal. I always feel rushed and that all my concerns are not addressed whenever I visit her. Everytime I have seen her she just tries to write me a prescription and push me out the door. The frontline staff are the worst I've ever witnessed, they are extremely rude and condescending. I honestly do not understand how they allowed to operate in this manner. If you're looking to get treated like an actual human being then don't go here.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I do not find Dr. Wade rude or rushed. I find her short and impersonal. I do not go to the doctor because I dread going I feel uncomfortable bringing up my concerns to the table. Her front line staff are rude and unorganized. They told me the wrong time for an appointment I missed and I ended up having to wait months to see a specialist. I can see why some people enjoy her. But if you're someone who likes a personal connection and likes reassurance and a welcoming environment I don't recommend. If you just want to go in get pills and get out this is your doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I find Dr Wade absolutely awesome friendly warm and knowledgeable. My child hated seeing the Dr until we started seeing her. Thats a gift. She takes the time to listen to you and makes you feel comfortable and we ALWAYS get in on time. That being said I believe a lot of the nasty comments here are completely unwatrented. How can you come here and give her a bad rating for being sick? How hypocritical can you be? Stop attacking this amazing woman and Doctor. She's got a full line of patients And cant get you in on a whim because she is just that. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My daughter and I both see Dr. Wade. We find her excellent. More people need to be thankful for the Medicare we have available to us in Canada.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Seems very uninterested in her patients and rushed. I often leave without having all my concerns discussed because of the rushed atmosphere in the room. My family chose her because she had evening hours when she opened her clinic. Now that she has a full list of patients, she no longer has evening hours. A real downside for us since that was one of the reasons we chose her. In two years. three visits have also been with other doctors because she was sick. Wouldn't recommend Dr. Wade.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Not sure what is driving some of the comments below. Found Dr. Wade to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Also I love the fact that you actually get in on time, great for people with a busy schedule.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I normally don't post on these sites however I felt I should respond to a couple of the comments below. Dr. wade is very caring and attentive and takes time to do a thorough examination. She has even contacted me after hours. I have several friends who see her as well and they all feel she is an excellent caring doctor. The office rules are somewhat strict but it keeps things running on time which is a breath of fresh air when compared with my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Worst doctor I've had in years literally doesn't make you feel comfortable to open up to. She always rushes to the point then just slaps some pills your way or tells you what ever you're going through is all in your head 0/10 family. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you not choose her to be your family doctor

Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Wade is a nice doctor and seems to know her stuff. However, she has doesn't seem to like being a doctor, sometimes she can appear non-interested in your concerns. Her office hours are horrendous. She doesn't work many hours a week. She seems to call in sick more than any doctor I have ever had and doesn't compensate her hours. I get the feeling her patients are not her priority at all. Overall good however if you have many medical issues don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017