Dr. Robin Hur

Ratings for Dr. Robin Hur

Dr. Hur is awesome. He is very gentle and explained everything I need to know. I had a referral to take out my tooth, but he saved my tooth by doing a root canal and a cap without taking out my tooth. I saved nearly $8000 by saving my tooth rather having a bridge instead. I cannot believe any other doctor anymore but Dr. Hur.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I met Dr. Hur in Waterbury office. Every dentists denied to see me because I had a husky insurance. dr. Hurr was the last doc that I met and he was willing to save my tooth. RCT was done by less than 30 minutes and I didn't have any pain. All previous dentists just tried to pull it out, but I was very lucky to meet him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Hurr is very kind and passionate on what he is doing. I liked his job.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Hur is the best dentist I have ever met. I had a bad experience with this office before. I did not like the denture made in this office by another doctor, so I walked in only because I wanted to get cleaning done. I didn't wear the denture anymore. I had a little pain and let him know anyway. He took a picture and told me that I had to get a crown. I thought he would try to get some money from me. But, he explained every step with me and let me understand why I need it. He also fixed the denture comfortably, which I asked to the other doctor several times, but he only said I was going to be used to it. So, I decided to get a crown as soon as my denture felt comfortable. He was very gentle and about 10 minutes, he finished everything without any pain. I recommend Dr. Hur.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I met Dr. Hur in Columbia Dental, Norwalk. He told me he works in Stamford, too. I have met many dentists so far, but he is very generous and knowledgeable. He explained everything that I asked and even more; about root canal, bacteria, toothpaste, and mouth rinse, etc. I got a filling on my front teeth, which was done by another dentist and I didn't like the filling because the color didn't match. Dr. Hur did the same filling on the next tooth, but he matched the color perfectly and shape looks very natural. I told him that I wanted to change the filling that I had before, but my insurance covers every few years, so I would wait until my insurance covers it. I will definitely come back to him. Thank you, Dr. Hur! I hope this is helpful to you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Robin Hur's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients