Ratings for Dr. Robert Wong

Very knowledgeable and friendly! Dr Wong was pain free, especially for a chicken like me! Great location and much better than some of the dentists down the street on Ferris lane.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Always accommodating and love the location. He has the gentle touch and the staff are fabulous

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Much more patient than the previous dentist, Dr. Wong actually takes the time to speak with me! Also, the additional hours are nice for my work schedule and my family. And the freezing DID NOT HURT!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Very competent dentist. Just moved to the area and Dr Rob spends time with me and my husband, addressing all of our concerns! Very caring, friendly. Good with children

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Rob was excellent. I am a new patient to the office and my husband and I could not be happier! He actually spent an entire hour with just me! Moving the whole family over!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I saw Dr Wong recently as he is taking over from current dentist. He is friendly, courteous and takes the time to explain everything to me. While I liked my previous dentist, Dr. Wong seems to be more up to date in terms of dentistry, providing me options that I never received previously.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015