Dr. Robert Tarulli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Tarulli

I sought chiropractic care from Dr. Tarulli after suffering a lower back injury following a car accident and I have never felt better. With a history of back pain, Dr. Tarulli made sure to understand my unique pain and treated it with the best approach for me. He always suggested exercises to do at home to help relieve the pain and get me on the right track to recovery. Dr. Tarulli made me feel welcome during every visit which made him easy to talk to about my pain and what was or wasnt working for me. After being treated by him for a couple months, I feel like I have recovered. I highly recommend Dr. Tarulli for any chiropractic needs, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Tarulli is very professional and caring. I suffered a whiplash injury after being rear-ended in a car accident when I was pregnant of 36 weeks. The healing process has been extremely challenging. I tried a few chiropractors and finally chose him to receive my rehabilitation therapy. He is a great listener. He understands my mental stress and physical suffer with empathy. For each visit, He asks my progress and customizes his treatment accordingly. His technique is very comprehensive and effective. I have made significant progress since the first time I met him 4 months ago. Dr. Tarulli is also a very approachable and pleasant person. His unique experiences in China create many interesting topics with me(a Chinese immigrant), which adds a bonus for my visit. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I found Dr. Tarulli thru my Family Physician for an injury I received while involved in my self defense training. I was fully assessed immediately and given treatment to start the healing process. I had a lot of questions that Dr. Tarulli answered for me and was given instructions so that I could also help my healing without re injuring myself. I was treated with piece or mind that I was getting the absolute best treatment available and the good Doc took me in on short notice when it was important. I am very thankful for his assistance and visit regularly now for followups and I'm continuing with therapy sessions to get me back to my before injury condition. Highly recommended to visit Dr. Tarulli for a sports injury or pain of any kind.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I saw Dr Tarulli today after suffering for 3 weeks of a shoulder pain. I left the clinic feeling much better . He is highly knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, and very professional. He did multiple interventions to help my shoulder pain and I was able to move my shoulder very well after the session. He is so friendly , very approachable and has great demeanor. I was never treated by a chiropractor before like I was treated by him today. His clinic is very clean and the staff is very helpful. I highly recommend him and trust me you will never see another chiropractor after you see him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I suffer from chronic back pain which flared up in March. I was in so much pain and had limited mobility. I was referred to Dr. Tarulli due to his expertise dealing with back issues. He is so approachable, polite, and very professional. Am I ever glad I decided to take the advice and seek treatment with him. His multidisciplinary approach to treatment is amazing. It was evident in the first initial assessment how thorough and accurate he is. The athletic therapy/kinesiology approach along with acupuncture has been so effective with my pain and mobility. I am grateful for his knowledge and help. He knew exactly what would work for my body and how my body would react to the treatment. In the past three weeks my issues have progressively improved. Dr. Tarulli is a Chiropractor, Athletic Therapist, Kinesiologist, and provides acupuncture. I am definitely sticking to the athletic therapy/acupuncture therapy because it works the best for me. Do not hesitate to try his treatment services. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Tarulli is very professional and very knowledgeable in what he does. He also provides excellent care for his patients. He is very easy to talk to and makes me feel very comfortable during my visits. He is so welcoming and always positive. Dr. Tarulli’s treatment approach is well rounded. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Rob is a pro and a bro. Knows what he’s doing and is a great person to talk to. You feel like you’re going to see a friend when you’re with him, but he gets things done at the same time. Because of his athletic therapy background you are basically getting 2 for 1. I’ve been to other chiropractors before who would produce no results after 10 sessions when I felt a big difference after 1-3 sessions with Dr. Rob. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I had an MVA with persistent pain and weakness in my back and neck. I tried all types of treatments and prescription drugs but improvement was only temporary. I plateaued, was in constant pain, and gained 40 lbs. I was so frustrated with my lack of progress. As a former athlete, that was extremely frustrating. I then switched to Dr Rob. He took a very different approach and for the first time in seven years, I finally felt real and sustained improvement. I attribute my marked improvement to his unique combo of qualifications: chiro/athletic therapy/ kinesiology plus acupuncture. For the first time in 7 years I was pain free! I cannot thank Dr Rob enough bcs his multidisciplinary treatment was extremely effective. Today I am feeling much stronger and happier, and with his help, I finally lost the last stubborn 20 lbs. I highly recommend Dr Rob.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Tarulli’s treatment approach is well rounded. He is always helpful with my ongoing needs as an athlete. I’ve seen him for multiple things all during different times in my training program. He’s helped me with my back, wrist, shoulder and my mobility. Not only does he address the problem he also looks at imbalances that contribute to the problem and works on those imbalances. No matter what I am there for he is always welcoming. I always leave happy, educated and confident.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I struggled with a serious and stubborn case of plantar fasciitis for nearly an entire year - Dr. Rob demonstrated commitment to my care and a willingness to go the extra mile trying various techniques for my improved health. Today I am walking without pain and able to return to life as it should be! Such gratitude.

Dr. Robert Tarulli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2016)