Dr. Robert Biskup

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Biskup

As I am new to Montreal, I was advised by a friend who is a patient of Dr Robert to seek his help regarding previous root canals that were not done efficiently by my former dentist. I was amazed by how patient and listening Dr Robert is and how he is efficiently solving my teeth problems without making me pay enormous amounts like the dentists I have been to before. I would recommend Dr Robert to anyone who wants the most accurate and up to date work done without paying exaggerated amounts of money.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

The best dentist in the area by far! Very professional and honest

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Very professional dentist, the most advanced treatments

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Robert Biskup always recommends the treatments that is in the best interest of his patients. Perfect Service and care, a trustworthy and honest dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Excellent Doctor and Highly Recommended. He did for me a root canal and removed one difficult wisdom tooth, very professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce dentiste. Il prend le temps de me parler et comprendre mes besoins. J'ai une peur blue des dentistes mais beaucoup moins depuis que je vais chez Dr. Biskup. Il est très patient et doux dans son travail.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Robert Biskup

Dr. Robert Biskup's response
Je suis désolé de voir que vous n'étiez pas entièrement satisfait du service du personnel de soutien à l'ancienne clinique; je n'avais pas le contrôle sur cette situation. Je suis certain que l'expérience de la nouvelle équipe de Pointe-Claire dépassera toutes vos attentes.

Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Biskup is a very caring and honest dentist. He does not overcharge nor suggest unnecessary treatments . He is truly devoted to the quality of his work and his patients . He actually makes me feel calmer during my visits... I sincerely appreciate his services!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Robert Biskup's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Always accepting new patients Nous somes ouverts aux nouveaux patients

• English
  • French
  • Polish
  • Spanish

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental