Ratings for Dr. Ritu Singh

Dr. Singh has looked after our family for 3 years now; the office staff are amazingly attentive, we get calls about our appointments or any important results quickly, and she herself is so thorough - we feel very well looked after. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great experience with this doctor, extremely professional, and recently completed quite a bit of paperwork for me with quick turn around time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Excellent Doctor who takes the time to listen and explain - professional, polite and relatable :) My only concern is with thin walls; I've sometimes heard more than I should have when the reception staff and RN spoke in the hallway.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Singh is extremely professional, kind and conscientious. She is an excellent listener and made me feel very comfortable in my appointment. I would highly recommend her and so happy that I found her to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I started with Dr. Singh in the fall of 2014, and have always had good care, she once called me at home to check on my daughter when I had to take her to the hospital! I am happy she's our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

If my initial experiences with her are an indication of things to come, I am confident I will be in good hands with Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Ritu Singh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Equitable