Ratings for Dr. Rinky Kapoor

I am very happy and satisfied with the treatment provided by the Dr. Rinky Kapoor and her team. I have undergone chemical peels for my skin to treat my face pigmentation and I must say the treatment went down really well. Her staff is very good and very cooperative. I would suggest others to take the treatment from Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She is the best Dermatologist in Mumbai.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I had Scalp Ringworm on my head. I tried everything, but I didn't get any result. Then one of the friends suggested me to visit the Dr. Rinky Kapoor clinic. I research a lot about her past treatment impacts. I found she was one of the best Dermatologist, located in Mumbai. When I visited her clinic, she asked me about the problem, she was very polite while attending her patients, after that the medicines she gave me results within a week, I get recovered from the problem entirely. I would suggest others to take her treatment.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

From last few weeks, I noticed some white spots on my face. They are continuously increasing. After a week, seeing that the problem is not getting resolved then, one of my colleagues told me about a Dr. Rinky Kapoor, whose clinic is in Mumbai itself. After hiring some positive reviews about her, I visited her clinic. At I was very nervous about the treatment, but once I entered the room, I saw she was very polite and after hearing my problem, she prescribed me some medicines. I was very happy when I saw my face in the mirror spots are gone. I’m very thankful to her and I would highly recommend others!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I had ringworms in my thighs. I did try everything, but I didn't get any result. Then I visited Dr. Rinky Kapoor’s Dermatologist Mumbai clinic. When I visited her clinic, she tackled me very politely, and the medicines she gave me were very effective that within two weeks, I got rid of the infection entirely. I would suggest others to take the treatment of Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She is the best Dermatologist in Mumbai.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I used to feel very uncomfortable in my appearance when I began noticing a lot of spots and wrinkles on my face due to sun exposure. Then, one of my friends suggested me to visit Dr. Rinky Kapoor’s Clinic. When I first visited Dr. Rinky Kapoor, I felt very easy to discuss my skin problems with her. The entire staff has always been courteous, professional, caring and friendly. I am exceptionally pleased with the results of the procedures I have experienced. Thank you, Dr. Rinky Kapoor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Losing hair was my worst nightmare which came true as soon as I hit my 30s. I was losing hair like there was no tomorrow. I knew that only immediate action could save my hair so I decided for Mesotherapy as my friend had undergone the same. I chose the same doc as him, Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She is phenomenal and has successfully done Mesotherapy in Mumbai for years. I now am a fan of Dr. Rinky. Thank you so much for saving my hair!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

1. Best liposuction in India I hated my so called ‘love- handles’ which I think loved me enough to not go away. I worked out and ate right yet the stubborn belly fat made my life miserable. So, with all my apprehensions I decided to go for liposuction treatment. Though I was scared, Dr. Rinky’s approach towards the treatment and her consultation helped me take my decision. I now have a shapely body thanks to her. For best liposuction and body sculpting treatment in India, Dr. Rinky Kapoor is perfect!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had severe acne problem from many years. One of my relative suggested Dr. Rinky Kapoor. I consulted Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She sets you at ease with her sincerity and she is extremely talented! My acne are almost gone now :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I began to feel very uncomfortable in my appearance when I began noticing a lot of brown spotting and wrinkles in my face due to sun exposure. I have never really felt comfortable in a medical office. But, when I first visited Dr. Rinky Kapoor, I felt very at ease. The entire staff has always been courteous, professional, caring and friendly. I am exceptionally pleased with the results from the procedures I have experienced.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Rinky and the staff for fixing me up! Dr. Kapoor did such a careful, thorough job. I felt very reassured. Nothing but a tiny scar where the cyst was on my scalp - no worries! Everyone in the office is so friendly and very professional. I'll be back! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Rinky Kapoor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim