Ratings for Dr. Rinky Kapoor

Losing hair was my worst nightmare which came true as soon as I hit my 30s. I was losing hair like there was no tomorrow. I knew that only immediate action could save my hair so I decided for Mesotherapy as my friend had undergone the same. I chose the same doc as him, Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She is phenomenal and has successfully done Mesotherapy in Mumbai for years. I now am a fan of Dr. Rinky. Thank you so much for saving my hair!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

1. Best liposuction in India I hated my so called ‘love- handles’ which I think loved me enough to not go away. I worked out and ate right yet the stubborn belly fat made my life miserable. So, with all my apprehensions I decided to go for liposuction treatment. Though I was scared, Dr. Rinky’s approach towards the treatment and her consultation helped me take my decision. I now have a shapely body thanks to her. For best liposuction and body sculpting treatment in India, Dr. Rinky Kapoor is perfect!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had severe acne problem from many years. One of my relative suggested Dr. Rinky Kapoor. I consulted Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She sets you at ease with her sincerity and she is extremely talented! My acne are almost gone now :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I began to feel very uncomfortable in my appearance when I began noticing a lot of brown spotting and wrinkles in my face due to sun exposure. I have never really felt comfortable in a medical office. But, when I first visited Dr. Rinky Kapoor, I felt very at ease. The entire staff has always been courteous, professional, caring and friendly. I am exceptionally pleased with the results from the procedures I have experienced.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Rinky and the staff for fixing me up! Dr. Kapoor did such a careful, thorough job. I felt very reassured. Nothing but a tiny scar where the cyst was on my scalp - no worries! Everyone in the office is so friendly and very professional. I'll be back! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I was worried starting a new regimen with a new provider. I was glad that I met Dr. Rinky. She is not only smart, she really takes the time to answer questions or concerns you may have. I am glad she and I were able to sit down and figure the proper treatment plan for my psoriasis. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

It's been a month since I visited Dr. Rinky and my acne problem has got cured very well. She is very polite and experienced. She takes time to see each patient and also explains reasons for the problem. If you have acne problem then she is the goto doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

A lovely experience. Dr. Rinky Kapoor & her team, could not have been more friendly & helpful. I had very thinning hair right on the front of my head, and Dr. Rinky did such a great job filling it in. It makes a huge difference in my appearance. And I feel so much more confident than before the procedure. Recovery was easy. I love the results! Thank You Dr. Kapoor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was never really bothered by my appearance as a young lady but, as I aged, things started to be a little more inconvenient for me. My hips and inner thighs had started looking more cumbersome than ever before, so I could not ignore those signs any more. Looking for ways to deal with the problem, after some research, I turned out to try Mesotherapy. I consulted Dr. Rinky Kapoor for Mesotherapy. She is the best doctor. Her staff is calm and at the ready to help with any of your needs. The treatment changed my self-confidence, I am grateful. Thank you Ma’am!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I’ve been going to Dr. Rinky Kapoor for years and I feel so blessed she’s my Dermatologist. There is a plethora of doctors in the town who do cosmetic procedures like Botox, fillers, etc. but she is a truly gifted genius as her approach is very subtle & minimal and her work is absolutely perfect. Best Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Rinky Kapoor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients