Ratings for Dr. Rinky Kapoor

I had severe acne problem from many years. One of my relative suggested Dr. Rinky Kapoor. I consulted Dr. Rinky Kapoor. She sets you at ease with her sincerity and she is extremely talented! My acne are almost gone now :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I began to feel very uncomfortable in my appearance when I began noticing a lot of brown spotting and wrinkles in my face due to sun exposure. I have never really felt comfortable in a medical office. But, when I first visited Dr. Rinky Kapoor, I felt very at ease. The entire staff has always been courteous, professional, caring and friendly. I am exceptionally pleased with the results from the procedures I have experienced.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Rinky and the staff for fixing me up! Dr. Kapoor did such a careful, thorough job. I felt very reassured. Nothing but a tiny scar where the cyst was on my scalp - no worries! Everyone in the office is so friendly and very professional. I'll be back! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I was worried starting a new regimen with a new provider. I was glad that I met Dr. Rinky. She is not only smart, she really takes the time to answer questions or concerns you may have. I am glad she and I were able to sit down and figure the proper treatment plan for my psoriasis. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

It's been a month since I visited Dr. Rinky and my acne problem has got cured very well. She is very polite and experienced. She takes time to see each patient and also explains reasons for the problem. If you have acne problem then she is the goto doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

A lovely experience. Dr. Rinky Kapoor & her team, could not have been more friendly & helpful. I had very thinning hair right on the front of my head, and Dr. Rinky did such a great job filling it in. It makes a huge difference in my appearance. And I feel so much more confident than before the procedure. Recovery was easy. I love the results! Thank You Dr. Kapoor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was never really bothered by my appearance as a young lady but, as I aged, things started to be a little more inconvenient for me. My hips and inner thighs had started looking more cumbersome than ever before, so I could not ignore those signs any more. Looking for ways to deal with the problem, after some research, I turned out to try Mesotherapy. I consulted Dr. Rinky Kapoor for Mesotherapy. She is the best doctor. Her staff is calm and at the ready to help with any of your needs. The treatment changed my self-confidence, I am grateful. Thank you Ma’am!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I’ve been going to Dr. Rinky Kapoor for years and I feel so blessed she’s my Dermatologist. There is a plethora of doctors in the town who do cosmetic procedures like Botox, fillers, etc. but she is a truly gifted genius as her approach is very subtle & minimal and her work is absolutely perfect. Best Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I am a 37 year old female that have had skin problems for years. After my 1st visit with Dr. Rinky Kapoor, I was seeing great results after 48 hours from the medicines she prescribed me. I am now coming for laser hair removal and could not be more pleased and hopeful by the treatments and especially the great and positive attitude of all the office staff. Thanks so much

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I had suffered from acne almost all my life, and ever since I hit puberty, it has been a constant curse. But now that Dr. Rinky Kapoor has persistently worked hard to treat my face with his acne treatment, my face looks fresher, clearer, and cleaner. Happy with the results

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Rinky Kapoor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients