Dr. Riley Sjodin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Riley Sjodin

Riley has always been very invested in my health and in working with me to work through any ailments. Very knowledgeable and thurough in his approach.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Riley Sjodin is a great chiropractor. He is confident, friendly and professional. He takes the time to really understand the issue and helps solve the problem. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Sjodin is a great chiropractor. He takes his time to find the issue and treats it with confidence. He does amazing work with his acupuncture needles.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I just saw Dr. Sjodin for the first time today and he did an amazing job on my shoulder. He took his time to asses my issue, treated me thoroughly and gave some at home exercises I strengthen tre area.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I’ve been seeing Dr. Sjodin for many years and he’s THE best! Very knowledgeable, on time, through and takes time to list to his patience’s. I cant say enough good things about him, he’s A+!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

He was very helpful with my concussion. Very knowledgeable and got me back to sport and activity in two weeks!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Riley is a fantastic Chiropractor! He is confident, friendly and professional. I have a complex back/neck issue and its always SO much better after seeing Riley. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very down to earth and knowledgeable. You can tell right away he is confident and comfortable treating athletes! My appointments are long and the treatment is top notch. Riley and Peak Health are my new fav! 👌

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Amazing chiropractor that really took the time to explain and educate me about my knee pain. The acupuncture was such a great treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Riley

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Helpful and pleasant manner. Becoming more and more of an expert as he practices.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Riley Sjodin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sjodin is an ACAC certified chiropractor practicing at Peak Health & Performance in Calgary. He is also a certified Contemporary Medical Acupuncture provider through McMaster University, an Active Release Techniques (ART®) provider, and Graston Techniques M1 certified. He utilizes movement screens and functional assessments with all of his patients to get to the source of the dysfunctions & injuries. Dr. Sjodin practices a patient-centered, evidence-informed approach to help alleviate dysfunction & injury, and prevent injuries from re-occurring in the future. Treatment incorporates manual therapy and modalities, rehabilitative protocols, and education to help patients reach optimal function and achieve their individualized goals.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2010)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2014)