Dr. Riley Sjodin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Riley Sjodin

I have had simply the best experience with Dr Riley! He is super intelligent, friendly and professional. He took time to explain everything and really helped me understand my stubborn low back pain. He explained we would be doing before our treatment (acupuncture, ART, graston, and adjustments), I got rehab exercises AND he explained what I could do to avoid the problem in the future - all from a chiropractor! Three treatment and I was and have been feeling AMAZING! The facility was modern, clean and friendly and Dr. Riley went above and beyond! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Amazing chiropractor who used multiple modalities to treat my ankle injury. I was back to the gym and playing basketball in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I've struggled with a knee injury for several years. I was referred to Dr. Riley who provided a thorough and confident assessment and service allowing me to return to sport and activity finally with no pain. He provided excellent acupuncture care as well!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I've had a great experience with Dr. Riley. He was recommended to me and I've sent others his way. I found him to be very professional. I visit on an as needed basis and never feel any pressure to come on a more regular schedule.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Very positive experience as he is extremely knowledgeable and receptive to my specific needs and concerns

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Great chiro who really took the time to discuss my injury and plan of management. The electro acupuncture was great!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Riley has always been very invested in my health and in working with me to work through any ailments. Very knowledgeable and thurough in his approach.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Riley Sjodin is a great chiropractor. He is confident, friendly and professional. He takes the time to really understand the issue and helps solve the problem. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Sjodin is a great chiropractor. He takes his time to find the issue and treats it with confidence. He does amazing work with his acupuncture needles.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I just saw Dr. Sjodin for the first time today and he did an amazing job on my shoulder. He took his time to asses my issue, treated me thoroughly and gave some at home exercises I strengthen tre area.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Riley Sjodin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sjodin is an ACAC certified chiropractor practicing at Peak Health & Performance in Calgary. He is also a certified Contemporary Medical Acupuncture provider through McMaster University, an Active Release Techniques (ART®) provider, and Graston Techniques M1 certified. He utilizes movement screens and functional assessments with all of his patients to get to the source of the dysfunctions & injuries. Dr. Sjodin practices a patient-centered, evidence-informed approach to help alleviate dysfunction & injury, and prevent injuries from re-occurring in the future. Treatment incorporates manual therapy and modalities, rehabilitative protocols, and education to help patients reach optimal function and achieve their individualized goals.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2010)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2014)

AHC