Ratings for Dr. Richard W Adams

Under Dr Adams care for some years. First started treatment for severe migraines which I was having daily (sometimes twice daily). Under Dr Adams care the frequency has been reduced significantly greatly improving my quality of life. Thank you Dr Adams for helping me improve my life.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Both my husband and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Adams. He was very approachable. His examination was thorough and his detailed information about my condition was both informative and thorough. He was very professional but at the same time very caring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Adams was friendly and courteous. His examination was thorough and his explanation and reassurance when he made his diagnosis helped enormously. The medication he prescribed was effective almost immediately. Friends and family are commenting on the dramatic improvement of my symptoms . Thank you Dr Adams.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Doctor Adams is an excellent neurologist and exhibits outstanding knowledge, thorough attention to detail and genuine care! He is to be commended for is professional and personal example! Thank you Doctor Adams for your meticulous attitude!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Excellent assessment and advice. A very thorough examination. I felt very comfortable with the experience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Richard W Adams's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients