Ratings for Dr. Richard Stockley

You're not alone sister, this Doctor they call Stockley did the same thing to us back in 2002. I am a male and we were sent to his clinic in Kololo for a resettlement medical check up. The guy stripped the four us naked while we were all in the same room. When later on we asked him if another medical check up was required, he just replied angrily saying "F*** off! In his thoughts the British are still ruling world, which in reality is not the case.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Stockley is a Racist sexual predator, be very careful!! The actual address of his practice is 42 Naggulu Drive, Naguru. Kampala Uganda. There is no option in RateMd to add a practice in Kampala Uganda. 1. Dr. Stockley was a racist and filled with so much hate. It surprised me that he had this in him. He constantly attacked/insulted me, my family and great great grandparents for no apparent reason besides my race. 2. During checkup, he attempted to molest me and try to remove my underwear without consent or warning, which confused the hell outta me. I am a women, why didn't he first inform me at least that I would need to remove my underwear. He just went ahead and attempted to remove it. I stopped him and asked him what are you doing then just stopped and gave me a very sadistic look which sent chills down my spine. He didn't explain anything to me or anything. After speaking to some people, looks like I am not the only person he tried this on.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Richard Stockley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients