Ratings for Dr. Richard Magder

Excellent chiropractor and great health provider! Location is very comfortable, country modern and clean too. You can tell this guy knows his stuff and is keeping up to date with medical research. I've been to some old school chiropractors in the past that think their treatment can cure everything or have cracked my neck even though i've come in with a knee complaint. Dr. Magder has never done unnecessary stuff like that and does a lot of stretching, muscle work and rehab work. Focuses on the area that needs the treatment. My problems exist mostly in the neck and with the combo of muscle work and adjusting, my neck is pain free. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Caring and enthusiastic. I would trust Dr. Magder to adjust my whole family

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I saw this chiropractor for a hip issue that I have had since birth. Dr. Magder sent me for a follow up x ray to see if this issue had progressed and surely it had. Without even telling me, Dr. Magder had a complete exercise program done for me on my next visit to help build strength around my bad hip. I have been seeing him once a week for the last few weeks and already my hip feels 80% better. Thank you Dr. Magder for humorous, caring and passionate personally and for your commitment to getting me better!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First time going to a chiropractor. I was a little nervous about it the whole thing. Dr. Magder helped calm my nerves. He took the time to explain to me why my neck was sore and what types of treatment can help. The whole appointment was very comfortable and relaxing, plus my neck feels great!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Magder! He's so friendly and knowledgeable. He's done wonders for my neck pains. I no longer suffer terrible headaches!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

So glad Dr. Magder opened up a new Chiropractic clinic in Shelburne a few months ago. He is the best!! Takes his time and answers all of your questions and concerns. I have never felt rushed out like other chiropractors. His treatment and muscle work has completely resolved my back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Magder and Shelburne Family Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Doctor Magder is the best! Ever since Doctor Lori Dover left town, I was not happy with the new Chiropractor Doctor Fabio that took over her office. However I'm so happy Doctor Magder came to town as he's so caring, gentle, and genuine like Lori was. I love the muscle work he does too

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I worked alongside Dr. Magder in a variety of clinical settings, everywhere from the hockey rink to a specialized facility designed to help those with developmental and psychiatric illness. Dr. Magder listens, he's passionate about his work and cares for each of his patients. I could not recommend another chiropractor more than Dr. Magder.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been to other chiropractors in town and I never found any relief. I decided to see Dr. Madger as a last hope and I wish I had seen him sooner. Dr. Magder really listened to me to figure out what was wrong. After just a few treatments the back pain I have been suffering from for years is so much better.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Magder was able to resolve my nagging lower back issues only after a couple of visits. I had gone to massage therapist, physio, and a doctor previously but Dr. Magder was the only one who was able to figure out how to fix it. I like how he explains everything he is doing and how he combines muscle release with his practice. Other chiropractors i've been to just adjusts and do nothing else but Dr. Magder took the time to do thorough treatment of my muscles and joints.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Richard Magder's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.