Ratings for Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi

Staff are amazing! The treatment team keeps you going and encourages you. Only saw Dr. Y twice during my IVF, but he coordinated my treatment plan and now I'm pregnant! God willing, my baby girl is due in February.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

So happy I found shady grove. After 8 years of trying and failed treatments I am finally 9 months pregnant! I thought it would never happen, and am so thankful to them!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Yazigi was very understanding and welcoming since my husband and I were new to Shady Grove and the entire IVF process. In fact all of the staff at Shady Grove were so friendly, so much so that I wish I could have stayed with them throughout my pregnancy and did not have to leave them at 10 weeks!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

My husband and I were very nervous about doing fertility, but SGF and Dr. Yazigi made us feel very comfortable and welcome. The entire staff is knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. You are not just "another patient" there, you are part of the "family" so to speak and I actually looked forward to my appointments. I would highly recommend SGF and Dr. Yazigi to anyone that is looking toward fertility.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Yazigi was my favorite RE in Towson. He was understanding, caring, kind. I always felt welcome, heard, and cared about.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

We had such a great experience with SGF. I loved that they have a Bel Air office that we could use during the week as that was closer to our house. Our boys are 8 months old now and I know that wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Dr. Yazigi!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about both Dr.Yazigi and ShadyGrove Towson. One of the best decisions was to not wait any longer and seek more info on why I wasn't getting pregnant. I am so happy with my decision and will be expecting a baby girl in November-dreams do come true!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

We had a fantastic experience with Dr. Yazigi at SGF. He is very knowledgeable and helped us understand the options available at SGF. We are now 23 weeks pregnant with our first baby!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

We had a great experience with Dr. Yazigi and the entire SGF team! We came to SGF from out of town after receiving fertility treatment locally. Dr. Yazigi and the entire staff were so patient and accommodating. We are 33 weeks pregnant with our little miracle and could not be more appreciative of Dr. Yazigi!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great experience with office and Dr Yazigi. He's knowledgeable and has a calming demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

R

• English
  • Spanish

• Pontificia Univ Catol De Chile, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1978)

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

• Blue Cross Of California