Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Kalasho

Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all these great reviews but you never know now. Well ladies and gentlemen she is as great as they say. She pulled out my painful wisdom tooth and I felt nothing. The whole time Jackie and the Doctor were making me laugh and making comfortable. Sabrina was helpful too and Alex is going to do my cleaning next week! Anyway basically found my life long dentist and I cannot recomend her more! Wow

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Everything about my experience was exceptional. The doctor was extremely knowledgeable, punctual, and most importantly- I felt like she had my best interest in mind. Can’t say enough great things!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr Kalasho is the most caring and comprehensive dentist that I’ve ever met. She explains everything with detail and always strives to achieve an excellent visit by asking me how my visit was even if I come for just cleaning, she will stop by to say hi, then come with her funny jokes ,. I’ve had my smile enchanced , I trusted Dr.Kalasho to change the look of my gums and now I am in love with my smile. I had my wisdom teeth taken out too! Everybody is always so scared but Dr.Kalasho is amazing ! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

She gives excellent comprehensive exams and staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

This office is very knowledgeable and cares and values their patients. Doctor Kalasho is amazing she has a great personality and explains everything in detail to where I understand what she is saying. As well as he staff they are on top of there information regarding insurance and payments, and are super funny. I definitely recommend GLO Modern Dentistry as your next dental office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

She is amazing, and very hospitable. She explains everything so well, and really takes her time with each patient. She is not in and out, and really cares about her patients. You don't see that often, it was so refreshing and comforting.

Dr. Rhonda Kalasho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rhonda Kalasho is aboard certified UCLA trained dentist, who continued additional years of post graduate training at UCSD VA SD, where she received additional training in oral surgery, and root canal therapy. Dr. Kalasho is well acclaimed for her skills as a dentist, and extensive knowledge in all aspects of dentistry. Dr. Kalasho, is one of a few of her peers who received additional training. She is also a lecturer and clinical instructor for dental students, and has been published as an expert in several articles and magazines, like Haute Living, and Top Doctors.

• Arabic