Ratings for Dr. Reza Nourian

In a small town you often feel trapped with your current Doctor. After years of being told "you have got to die of something" went across the street to Dr Nourian. Wow! Caring, listens, thoughtful, does tests and then review results. Great plan for my health care. Wish I had switched Doctors years ago.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Nourian is a great doctor. Takes his time with you and listens to you. He is very caring and takes the time to discuss everything to make sure you are involved in the solution. He took extra time to help me fill out forms for my disability coverage. I would recommend him as a doctors to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had to have forms filled out which required time to be spent with the dr. I was told to never do this to him again as he had patients, hospital visits and so on to attend to. I thought I was a patient but it would seem that I'm not. I have seen him twice and he has tried to rush through on both occasions yet has no problem taking his time with my partner . I was told ( by desk staff) that forms require extra time and they account for that. Seems they should have told the dr. Not impressed with this dr on any level.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Nourian is a very knowledgable doctor. He seems to be up to date and know all the latest treatments and options. He is very kind and takes the time to listen and appears to genuinely care about your problems. Dr. Nourian dresses very professionally and looks like a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017