Ratings for Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh

He is a wonderful surgeon!He did surgery on my wrist for arthritis. Scar is barely visible, pain is completely gone! I I should have had the surgery a while ago but was too scared. I am glad he was the one who did my surgery, wonderful job! one of the nicest doctors I have ever met!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I have seen Dr Reza multiple times for my hand, he has done a wonderful job fixing it. I find him a very kind doctor, very thorough and take his time explaining everything. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I must have caught him on a bad day because his bedside manner was far from polite. He didnt explain out anything. Had no file and seemed to have no idea why I was there and then told me medicare wouldnt cover and sent me home. My family doc referred me as she was concerned....this wasnt something I requested and I trust her. Didnt find him helpful, maybe he doesnt like young people.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He is a great doctor and made sure that I was well taken care of! Very kind, knowledgable, and respectful. Made me feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr Reza removed my Melanoma and did reconstruction on my leg. He is a positive doctor and full of knowledge. He is very well respected by all the staff in hospital and clinic. From the moment I saw him I knew I could trust him. He is a really professional surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

From start to finish, love my "mommy makeover". After three kids, I had a tremendous amount of extra, over-stretched skin on my abdomen. Dr. Ahmadzadeh explained, in detail, everything that was going on with me and what I could expect. My aftercare instructions were clear and easy to follow. To say the least, I am thrilled with my results! Truly wonderful, talented, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was very nervous about the surgery I was contemplating and after interviewing with several surgeons, I chose Dr. Ahmadzadeh. I am absolutely thrilled with my natural-looking results and felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole procedure and follow-up care. Highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After contacting and meeting with a couple other surgeons, I went with Dr Reza and am so glad I did, he is professional and kind. I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery. He took his time and everything looks so natural. Really, he does such great work and you can tell he takes a lot of pride in what he does. I followed his recommendations on what to have done and am so glad I did. He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very helpful; answered all my questions in a clear, approachable manner. I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I required surgery to correct a previous augmentation. Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh was knowledgeable, and forthright about the possible outcome of my surgery. I had several prior surgeries over 15 years, and this complicated the procedure. Dr. Reza was professional, friendly, caring, and very approachable. He exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my results. Highly recommend Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh. Skillful and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017