Ratings for Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh

Dr Reza removed my Melanoma and did reconstruction on my leg. He is a positive doctor and full of knowledge. He is very well respected by all the staff in hospital and clinic. From the moment I saw him I knew I could trust him. He is a really professional surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

From start to finish, love my "mommy makeover". After three kids, I had a tremendous amount of extra, over-stretched skin on my abdomen. Dr. Ahmadzadeh explained, in detail, everything that was going on with me and what I could expect. My aftercare instructions were clear and easy to follow. To say the least, I am thrilled with my results! Truly wonderful, talented, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was very nervous about the surgery I was contemplating and after interviewing with several surgeons, I chose Dr. Ahmadzadeh. I am absolutely thrilled with my natural-looking results and felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole procedure and follow-up care. Highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After contacting and meeting with a couple other surgeons, I went with Dr Reza and am so glad I did, he is professional and kind. I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery. He took his time and everything looks so natural. Really, he does such great work and you can tell he takes a lot of pride in what he does. I followed his recommendations on what to have done and am so glad I did. He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very helpful; answered all my questions in a clear, approachable manner. I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I required surgery to correct a previous augmentation. Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh was knowledgeable, and forthright about the possible outcome of my surgery. I had several prior surgeries over 15 years, and this complicated the procedure. Dr. Reza was professional, friendly, caring, and very approachable. He exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my results. Highly recommend Dr. Reza Ahmadzadeh. Skillful and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

If you go and see him, you know you are in good hands. You go a head for each step with peace of mind. Thanks Dr.Reza!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I saw Dr Reza for my broken finger after a fall. I've never met a doctor like him before! He has the best bedside manner and was there to answer all my questions with open heart. His skill is just amazing. Just 4 weeks after my operation I had my hand as good as new ! I really respect his work, he is the best!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Ahmadzadah did reconstruction on my face after after a large skin cancer was removed. He did an excellent job. he was highly recommended by my doctor and I couldn't agree more!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Ahmadzedah has done both my carpal tunnel operations. He is an excellent surgeon and has the very best bedside manner. He has done a wonderful job, no pain, can barely see the scar. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017