Dr. Reuven Freesman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Reuven Freesman

Reuven Freesman has immense knowledge of the practice, the field, the techniques of acupuncture - (he teaches it!) but his gift is far greater than this. He is a man of integrity and unflappable 'groundedness.' He is a practitioner of the 'art' as well as the skills and techniques of Acupuncture. Our bodies are mysterious and work (and can fail to work =:) on many levels. The tools in his kit bag will take you beyond those blocks and open up new ways of addressing long standing problems (or indeed, new ones =:)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Freesman has helped me beyond words. I would highly recommend him for assisting with treating any long term chronic conditions . He is patient and thorough and clearly has mastered his craft. http://haultainhealth.com/

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

At first the thought of acupuncture made me worry about needles and pain etc, but Reuven made me feel comfortable and at ease at every appointment. Each appointment I have had with Reuven has assisted me with my injuries encountered. He has been flexible and worked around my demanding schedule over the past few years and I would recommend him to anyone that has injuries.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Reuven Freesman's gentle approach in his practice is greatly appreciated. His technique and accurate diagnostic process have been extremely valuable to me in maintaining my health. Dr. Freesman is the first person I go to when I am experiencing discomfort or imbalance in my health. His knowledge and expertise in his field of study is meritable!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Amazing practitioner! Reuven has been an intricate part of my health care team. In just 2 treatments with him, my chronic low back pain was gone, and I feel as though we have got to the root of the problem. Reuven is very knowledgeable in the foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He has an amazing ability to tap in to the body's energy systems and intuitively know what the body needs. His clinic space is always very warm and inviting and I look forward to my treatments with him. I highly recommend Dr. Reuven Freesman!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Reuven's for many years, and highly recommend him! His calm, friendly demeanor, his depth of knowledge, and his compassion are a part of every treatment, on top of his skill as a Doctor of TCM in treating many conditions. After every visit, I feel calmer, more in balance, and ready to take on the world again. Thank you, Dr. Freesman!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I can't say enough praise about Reuven! After getting hit by a car (on my bike), getting hit by a car (in my car), and snapping my knees snowboarding, I was in constant agony for 5 years and barely able to walk. He changed that. He's calm, knowledgable, and just an all around great person. If you have chronic pain that just won't go away, go and visit Dr. Freesman! You will not regret it. Thanks again for giving me my life back! - Ryan Wallace :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

A great doctor who listens and gives caring treatments.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

helped my bursitis tremendously. Reuven is very helfpul and has a very calming presence.

Dr. Reuven Freesman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reuven Freesman has been practicing and teaching Chinese Medicine for more than 10 years. With additional training and expertise in Pulse Diagnosis, 5 Element Acupuncture and Meridian Balancing, Reuven has extensive experience in treating pain, stress, digestive issues, fatigue, menopause and many other issues including working with pregnancy and children. He runs a busy practice providing holistic family medicine in Victoria.

• English