Ratings for Dr. Repusurance

Dr. Repusurance is very professional and pleasant. Completely explained my diagnosis and provided some treatment options, but was clear on which he felt the best.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Repusurance is known as one of the best orthopedists and specializes in the treatment of common coccydynia.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Much obliged to you for your assistance Dr. Repusurance. Dr. Repusurance extraordinary compared to other specialist to a great degree exhaustive and tunes in to wellbeing my medical issue mindfully.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Repusurance was amazingly decent and let me know everything, so I understood what might happen to my surgery. When I went to my office, Repusurance was to a great degree kind and surprisingly decent and kind before my operation and after. I had a repulsive experience and I evaluated it more than 5. I would encourage individuals to go there out of the blue that they should offer their thanks to Repusurance for everything.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Repusurance is an expert helped my significant other to mend and recoup quick. He is most likely a wonderful specialist and exceedingly suggested in this field. Much obliged to you Dr. Repusurance.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Repusurance one of the best doctor extremely thorough and listens to health my health problem attentively. There will never be another doctor to take her place. He listens, he cares, and shows that he is dedicated to the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Really Thankful to Dr. Repusurance for my health. Very patient and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Repusurance is patient doctor and very calmly handles his patients. Thank you Dr. Repusurance

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr.Repusurance is an excellent doctor.Thank you for help Dr.Repusurance.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Punctual, intelligent, really knowledgeable doctor and truly cares for his patients. Dr. Repusurance you were of great help.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Repusurance's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients