Ratings for Dr. Rema Abraham

Had an appointment got diagnosed with odd then nothing since ???

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr Abraham is often aggressive and can be quite hostile when questioned. Her approach to problems is often excessively harsh or over kill. She does not listen to concerns and continues barrelling down the avenue she has decided on regardless of feedback. I wish we could get someone else to support us.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Saw her recently and i was left feeling a bad parent and that my son had seperation issues not what he was there to be assessed for. He does not have seperation issues as he quite happily goes places without me, also she made me feel that i have cause this by having 5 children....... My eldest son has the condition we were there for and she basically said he had be misdiagnosed by another doctor. I felt she never listened to a word I said and was taking everything that a 7 year old with a great skill of making up stories was saying as true. my son told her things about school (not Bad) but i know that what he was saying was not correct but she didnt want my views on this. I was left feeling like I lied and was a nurotic parent. You are meant to leave these appointments feeling better and relieved that at last someone was listening and willing to help your child but this is NOT how i was left feeling. even my sone told me he didnt like her and she was scary. She came across a bit agressive and Rude. I left the appointment on the verge of tears, I ha dto hold these in until i got home and could hide away from my son before I cried.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I agree with the previous comment very hostile and aggressive. Appears to be very defensive when asking questions of who’s best to approach to assist the patient. Directs questions to parent instead of asking the patient who is sitting right in front of her when the question is directly related to the patient. For a child healthcare doctor you would assume a more gentle approach is required. Possibly workload but cannot talk to patients and their parents with such aggression and hostility.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

We have found Dr Abraham to be very hostile and difficult to communicate with. She comes across as aggressive which isn't great when you are seeking advice and understanding about your child. I very nearly cried at our last appointment. I've been made to feel very uncomfortable and I think this is really wrong.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017