Ratings for Dr. Reem Salim

very good doctor, caring , professional and helpful

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I am very satisfied with dr salim ,i have been with her for 3 years now and my family as well,,she is kind,listen to you ,give you the right advise ,is not shy from suggesting for you try natural medicine over the shelf,does not rush to give pain medication or sleeping pills ,she tries to help you to cut back on all the poisons the others try to give you in pain clinic ..she is sometimes busy and you have to wait if you did not have an appointment but I don't mind ...I trust her and will always come to this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I am surprised that a friend of mine went to her and she gave her antibiotics for Pneumonia without any test, no Xray. Only because the sick lady was afraid she might have Pneumonia so this dr. Said ok I will give u antibiotics. I was shocked, is this even legal?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very grateful to Dr. Salim for accepting me as her patient. I was without a family doctor as my doctor took ill and had to retire. Have been to so many walk in clinics since then and also have been to so many doctors and specialists, yet Dr. Salim stands out as the best due to her professionalism. She is pleasant, very reassuring and thorough, listens to you and explains every little detail without any rush. I left her clinic with a sense of comfort and ease that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Couldn't be more happy too choose Dr. SALIM as a family doctor for me and my family. Very kind and helpful on every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I'm extremely glad I found Dr.Salim! I thought it was impossible to find a nice knowledgeable female doctor in Mississauga accepting new patients, then I came across Dr. Salim and am truly blessed. She makes me feel comfortable and in good hands every time I see her! She makes sure she explains everything and writes things down for me to research further on my own. Reception and lab staff are also amazingly sweet! I did have 1 bad experience with another doctor in the clinic and vowed I would only ever see Dr. Salim there.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I'm truly grateful for meeting and having Dr Salim as my family doctor. I've been with her for almost two years and was very lucky. She's very kind, professional and very emphatic doctor, same with her staff. Team with big hearts deserving of a perfect score. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I came to Dr Salim a bit over a year ago when my own family doctor of over 20 year retired. I am very pleased with Dr. Salim, she very attentive, friendly and very caring

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr.Salim is amazing!Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Smart and explains everything to understand easily. She always has a smile on her face and great sense of humor it makes you feel like you're her friend, not as a patient.Her staff is very friendly and helpful .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I found dr salim after my old FAMILY DOCTOR RETIRED,SHE IS VERY KIND,THROUGH,GENTLE AND PATIENT WITH MY issues, I found her caring ,and helpful and very knowledgeable. I am glad she accepted me to her practice and I brought all my family members to her too. Thank you Dr.Salim

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Reem Salim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med