Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Fineman

Worst psych ever. Agree with all the other bad reviews. All she sees is ASD maybe because she wants to mooch parents by selling her "therapy", whether needed or not. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I should have seen the one bad review and not taken my kid to this quack. Waste of money, waste of time. A wrong diagnosis can be very costly for the health of the entire family. She also just kept on reminding us of her fee, had no staff. Poor experience. Beware of this quack.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Terrible dr, looks like she want to make money ....

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Finemann is very good at her job. She was able to determine the right diagnosis, when another psy got it wrong after 3 attempts. Not only did she get it right, but she was able to get my 5 year old to buy into the testing process. I have had her sit in on school meetings. I have even had her retest my tween daughter. I recommend her to everyone. She is a solid provider

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Fineman gave our child the wrong diagnosis. She exhausted our 5 year old during a too long evaluation. The lengthy evaluation did not seem appropriate at the time but I didn't know better back then. Get a referral from others for a good psychologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Rebecca Fineman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients