Dr. Paul Sanghera
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(59)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

I was visiting Toronto when my glasses broke :( I needed an eye exam quickly and just walked in to the office- they fit me in and everything went so smoothly. The girls at the front are friendly and the doctor was great! She even put drops in to check the health of my eyes -I'm pretty sure this was probably the most thorough eye exam I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

many questions today about contact lens and she answer everything. even she is not my optician today, dr. Lisa was. thanks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. Rebecca is one of the best eye doctors I have ever been to, super friendly, super helpful, and it does not take ages to get an appointment with her, she is totally above and beyond!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Good experience- short wait time, friendly receptionists, intelligent doctor - would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I'm so glad I found this place! Dr. Rebecca was great! She took her time and didn't rush me through the exam - which is one of the things I've HATED with previous eye doctors. She also answered all my questions and was very pleasant! The receptionists were sweet and accomodating and the overall atmosphere of the office was warm and welcoming- I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a new eye doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Anidjar. It was a very thorough exam and all my questions were answered. It was overall a great appointment & I felt at ease. The receiptionists were super friendly & professional too. Very impressed !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Anidjar was lovely. She was respectful, knowledgable, took time to explain things and answer my questions in a very well mannered way. She even followed up with me personally a couple days later. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Anidjar was punctual and explained each part of the eye tests she was giving.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Came in for an eye exam last week.. Dr. Anidjar was great! I was really nervous about everything (especially having to get the drops done) because I've had bad experience in the past but the doctor was very calm, and made the whole experience easy... Plus everyone in the office and optical were so nice!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

From start to finish, front of office, eye examination and filling of prescription, everyone was friendly, efficient, and professional........outstanding service!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Rebecca Anidjar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Avmed