Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

Found her online, hadn’t been to an Opt. for 20 years. Nothing but 5 Stars across the board from the initial phone call asking information to receiving my new eye glasses! So Glad I can go yearly for a check Up!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Anidjar! I came to her because I wasn't ready to stop wearing contact lenses. Ever since I started wearing reading glasses I've been very frustrated with my contact lenses. My last eye doctor told me there weren't many options but Dr. Anidjar put me in new contact lenses and I'm so happy with them! I can now use the computer and read without any trouble at all. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Fantastic experience. Could be more punctual though.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Anidjar is knowledgable and helped me deal with an issue that I've had for a while. She took the time to explain everything to me, which I really appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Rebecca is so great! Professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable! I came to see her because of all her positive reviews and I was not disappointed! I will definitely be coming back here for my eye exams!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My son and I came in for his first ever appointment and we immediately felt a comfortable and friendly atmosphere thanks to the front desk staff. Dr. Anidjar was kind, patient, and fun with my 3 year old and I will absolutely be coming back to her for my whole family. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional! I brought 2 of my kids in to see Dr. Anidjar after I read a few of her reviews online- she was very good with my kids - she made them feel comfortable and I appreciate that she explained every thing to me afterwards. I will be bringing them here yearly!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

One of the most thorough exams I've ever had! I appreciate the undivided attention I got from the doctor- she answered all my questions! I will definitely be going back to see her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I'm so happy I found Dr. Rebecca! It was one of the most thorough exams I've ever had- I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Attentive and professional - i highly recommend Dr. Anidjar!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Anidjar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients