Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

Dr. Anidjar is knowledgable and helped me deal with an issue that I've had for a while. She took the time to explain everything to me, which I really appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Rebecca is so great! Professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable! I came to see her because of all her positive reviews and I was not disappointed! I will definitely be coming back here for my eye exams!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My son and I came in for his first ever appointment and we immediately felt a comfortable and friendly atmosphere thanks to the front desk staff. Dr. Anidjar was kind, patient, and fun with my 3 year old and I will absolutely be coming back to her for my whole family. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional! I brought 2 of my kids in to see Dr. Anidjar after I read a few of her reviews online- she was very good with my kids - she made them feel comfortable and I appreciate that she explained every thing to me afterwards. I will be bringing them here yearly!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

One of the most thorough exams I've ever had! I appreciate the undivided attention I got from the doctor- she answered all my questions! I will definitely be going back to see her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I'm so happy I found Dr. Rebecca! It was one of the most thorough exams I've ever had- I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Attentive and professional - i highly recommend Dr. Anidjar!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, very kind & compassionate

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Anidjar was great- she was patient and answered all my questions (and I had many of them!) - I was very pleased with her examination - it was very thorough - probably one of the best I've ever had!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I was walking by and walked in spontaneously- I've been meaning to have an eye exam for the last few years but haven't had the time to do it. The receptionist at the front was able to squeeze me in! Dr. Anidjar was very nice and answered all of my questions - what I really liked was that she wasn't rushed and was willing to spend the time to explain things to me. The entire experience was great!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Anidjar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients