Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Anidjar

many questions today about contact lens and she answer everything. even she is not my optician today, dr. Lisa was. thanks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. Rebecca is one of the best eye doctors I have ever been to, super friendly, super helpful, and it does not take ages to get an appointment with her, she is totally above and beyond!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Good experience- short wait time, friendly receptionists, intelligent doctor - would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I'm so glad I found this place! Dr. Rebecca was great! She took her time and didn't rush me through the exam - which is one of the things I've HATED with previous eye doctors. She also answered all my questions and was very pleasant! The receptionists were sweet and accomodating and the overall atmosphere of the office was warm and welcoming- I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a new eye doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Anidjar. It was a very thorough exam and all my questions were answered. It was overall a great appointment & I felt at ease. The receiptionists were super friendly & professional too. Very impressed !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Anidjar was lovely. She was respectful, knowledgable, took time to explain things and answer my questions in a very well mannered way. She even followed up with me personally a couple days later. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Anidjar was punctual and explained each part of the eye tests she was giving.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Came in for an eye exam last week.. Dr. Anidjar was great! I was really nervous about everything (especially having to get the drops done) because I've had bad experience in the past but the doctor was very calm, and made the whole experience easy... Plus everyone in the office and optical were so nice!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

From start to finish, front of office, eye examination and filling of prescription, everyone was friendly, efficient, and professional........outstanding service!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the care I recieved at this office! I scheduled and appointment very last minute (I needed to have my eye exam before leaving the country for a few months and left everything until the last minute) and the staff were very accommodating. Dr. Anidjar was great! She answered all my questions and her exam was much more thorough than I remembered an eye exam ever being. The glasses store next door was great too - they were able to make me a pair of glasses while I waited.. I really couldn't believe how efficient and friendly everyone was!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr. Rebecca Anidjar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare