Ratings for Dr. Rebbeca Renkas

I made an appt. With dr.renkas for aphy Many cancelations long wait periods for your actual appts,and wants to change your past prescriptions on things that worked well on you in past years and put you on new drug with lots of side effects and not even related to your medical condition.Had to find a new Dr. Who actually has a patientS best health and welfare in mind.What big difference to my health back on track agian.I would not recommend Dr.Rebbeca Renkas!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

A nice, new doctor. Kind and caring, though my complaints of PCOS symptoms were met with “well there’s no real treatment for that....” which is unfortunate. I would have appreciated more time spent on addressing concerns that are severely impacting my quality of life. Also- pap smear with her was borederline paimful, lots of blood, and I’ve never had that experience before. I’ll see my usual GP for paps in the future.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Renkas took over my Dr's practise after her retirement in Sept. 2016. I have seen Dr. Renkas once for my initial visit in Sept. A few weeks following it was necessary for me to see a Dr. . The earliest appt available with Dr. Renkas was in 3 months in December so I didnt have an option other than to go to a walk in clinic. Since then I have had my appts with Dr. Renkas re-scheduled 3 times! And I have no guarantee that my next apt won't be cancelled. This is Dr. Renkas first year in her medical practise and if she continues managing her office hours so poorly she will lose more than just one patient.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Rebbeca Renkas 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet