Ratings for Dr. Rashna Chinoy

Unknowingly operated on by this woman without so much as a proper introduction or explanation as to who she is and what her role was. Absolutely devastated to find out she performed a procedure on me at Bankstown hospital as a registrar trainee, instead of my elected specialist (this was not explained to me at any time prior!). Made a mess of my surgery, left me permanently disfigured and in need of more surgery to correct her mistakes. I was roughly handled by her on the next morning following surgery while removing my bandage, then with very little explanation, left me high and dry with more questions rather than answers. I was left feeling alone and in complete shock over my treatment. After numerous requests for answers over the weekend about repeated fresh bleeding and self care advice, i was visited again by Rashna Chinoy the following Monday. I overheard her telling her assistant to note down my bleeding was old blood in order to cover her own back. What a disgrace! Has an extremely bad attitude when criticized, raises eyebrows and spits back in defense. She has an inflated sense of pride and speaks very highly of herself (referred me to check out her profile online). I have been left traumatized and in absolute disbelief, her actions have scarred me for life both physically and emotionally. She hasn't the slightest care for me or the trauma she's caused. She is an opportunist who is only interested in getting ahead in her career and growing her own self image in front of her superiors. The only reason i found out about her operating is by opting to stay awake for my procedure at the very last minute. She is an opportunist who operated on me without my knowledge or consent to gain experience for herself without any consideration for my own personal well-being or the lifelong results that follow.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Rashna Chinoy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup