Ratings for Dr. Ranit De

After ten years of struggling with a Balance Disorder, that began with veering into walls an quickly progressed to long periods of being totally debilitated. After multiple visits to Specialists in Brisbane , Sydney and even across to Perth. I was finally diagnosised with Superior semicircular canal near dehiscence syndrome . I was advised that an invasive procedure could be done , but as both ears were affected, I would need to have it done on both ears. Looking online I found very few people who had this surgery for (Near dehiscence ) were happy with the result. I was put in touch with Dr De through one of his Patients , and after a new, much less invasive surg., I had my life back . Dr De was amazing. He really listened to me and was determined to help me. There arn't enough words to describe the gratitude I feel for the quality of life I now have. I would totally recommend Dr. De to anyone with an ENT issue. I am a nurse by profession and a patient of Dr De by good fortune.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr De was recommended to me by a Hospital Registrar after I was admitted by ambulance to the emergency section following a severe vertigo attack which left me on the floor of my workplace. I had suffered a number of vertigo attacks previously and was seeing an ENT Specialist in Queensland who diagnosed Menieres. The attitude of this specialist was that as Menieres was not curable I would just have to learn to live with it. On obtaining Dr De's details I was lucky enough to get a referral to him and I have been his patient for almost four years. During this time Dr De confirmed my diagnosis, listened to me and most importantly assured me that we could treat the problem and hopefully reduce the frequency of the vertigo attacks and restore some of my hearing which was rapidly diminishing. Part of his treatment included implanting a Cochlear Implant which restored some of my hearing allowing me to continue with my life. During the last four years Dr De has been an excellent ENT specialist, always listening and caring and readily available. I have recommended Dr De to a number of friends seeking ENT specialist services and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

After 10 years of struggling with a Balance Disorder, and multiple visits to Specialists, in Brisbane, Sydney and even across to Perth. I was finally diagnosed with Superior semicircular canal near dehiscence syndrome. I was finally told I could have surg. for this, but it was very invasive and both my ear were affected. So meant having it done to both ears. Looking online I found very few people who had this surg. for Near dehiscence, had a good outcome. I was put in touch with Dr De through one of his Patients, and he truly was an answer to my prayers. After non invasive surgery to both ears I had my life back.. I will be forever thankful to Dr De. Words can't express my gratitude. He was caring, kind and listened to me. Was never dismissive and always spent as much time as needed with me. I never felt rushed. As a Nurse by profession, and a patient by good fortune, I strongly recommend Dr Ranit to anyone with ENT issues.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Renit Dei changed my life when I thought there was no hope. I suffered severe vertigo and was told for years that this was mow my life. I qas originally diagnosed by other ENT as having menieres disease and spent thousands of dollars on anything that wpuld give me some kind of relief. After hearing about DR Renit Dei and him specialisig in complex ear problems i decided i had nothing to lose and made an appointment to see him. Best decision I ever made. I had been misdiagnosed for about 5 years with menieres disease. After a few more tests and day surgery, i am now enjoying life as it shpuld be... dizzy free. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me not to mentioned how he kept me informed of everythig evrry step of the way. I highly recommend as your number one ENT.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

DrRanit De was recommended to me after several years of trying to find a specialist to help me with a rare medical condition, Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome, Dr De listened to what I had to say in regards to my symptoms, not disregarding anything that I had to say, which had been my previous experience with other specialists. He took the time to listen and ask questions,made sure all tests were checked and redone to his satisfaction, only after this did he discuss my options. I found his manner to be consistent and caring at all times, I was never put off or rushed through visits, and he only considered surgery when he felt he could truely help me. It has been over four years since my first visit with him and I have my life back because of the medical care and attention he has given me. To have found a Dr such as Dr Ranit De has restored my faith in the medical profession and I will always be grateful to him for the careen has taken to do all he could to help me. I have an online support group for my condition, with over 1300 members from all over the world, and from the reports I have heard of other Drs I feel very blessed to have found Dr De. Thank you Dr De and don’t ever stop caring and helping people who need you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Ranit De is the best ENT specialist in Toowoomba by far. An amazing surgeon and very skilled and professional. He cares about his patients and their welfare. I could not recommend him enough to anyone with ENT issues or other complex scenarios. He is the best ENT we have ever seen and known since a long history of using other ENT specialists within QLD

Dr. Ranit De's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare