Ratings for Dr. Rami Yassine

I've never met a nicer dentist than Dr. Yassine. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedures and answering all my questions. He truly cares about his patient's comfort. He even redid, for free, a badly done filling that another dentist did. I was very satisfied by his honesty and his work so I transferred my entire family to him. He's awesome! :)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

After seeing this dentist I have had lasting tooth pain and can now only chew on one side. I wish I had not gone to this dentist

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Excellent dentist in all aspects - professionalism, knowledge, caring personality. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Yassine to get my wisdom teeth removed and he was absolutely amazing! I was super nervous about it and he made me feel so comfortable and calm. I didn't even have to use the nitrous oxide. He also explained everything very well. Both Dr. Yassine and his staff were extremely nice, helpful and caring. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I went to Dr. Yassine for a second opinion about my wisdom teeth. Him and his staff took very good care of me and I had very little pain and swelling. I would recommend Dr.Yassine to anyone who is worried about their wisdom teeth. Also, he was very funny, nice and cute!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Rami Yassine is a great dentist. I went to see him for a smile makeover and the results were amazing. His work is very precise and he will work with you until you have the teeth that you always wanted. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Not very good. He gets really flustered if you don't agree with him right away and he doesn't explain things and seems to get annoyed if you ask. Almost aggressive. I mean all dentists are a little awkward but this one is worst that most. Don't go to him, there are better options I think

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Best dentist in town! You will not regret going to see him for whatever problem you may have regarding your teeth!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I usually don't like rating but I was so impressed by the professionalism of Dr. Yassine that I had to let people know. If you have kids that are scared of dentists, take them to Dr. Yassine and they woul want to come back... Really, friendly and knowledgeable and above all very considerate.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I was so happy from the professional & excellent service rendered by Dr Yassine

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Rami Yassine's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Neighborhood Health Partnership