Ratings for Dr. Rajpreet Kaler

I’m shocked to see some of the bad reviews! She has been my family doctor since I moved back to Calgary in the summer and I think she’s great. Very easy to get in to see (I’ve never had to wait for more than a couple days for an appointment), knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. I find her direct while still compassionate and I’ve always felt like she genuinely has concern for my wellbeing as her patient. I highly recommend her, especially for other young women.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

She is a wonderful doctor who always takes the time to listen to your concerns and follows up if necessary. She is so polite and relatable as well. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

NO DOUBT THE WORST DOCTOR IN CALGARY! Never ever go to this doctor, unless you want to be yelled at. I had anxiety attack after my last appointment with her because she wouldn't listen to my concerns (or better yet the reason why I'm there), cut me right off and screamed at me which was so uncalled for. Give yourself a favor and find another doctor. She needs to see a specialist herself!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I love Dr. Kaler! I think she's a great doctor. She's young, I would say mid to late 20's but she definitely has the potential to be an AMAZING doctor one day. She is kind, caring and listens to all of your concerns. She has never rushed me or been rude with me, and I refer all of my family and friends to her. She's really great :)

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Kaler is the best! I find her very helpful and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and proactive in her approach to treatments. I can talk to her about anything and usually have no trouble getting an appointment within a few days of my call or the staff will squeeze me in if urgent. She is an excellent doctor and i have referred at least 4 friends to her who are also so pleased. Highly recommend her to all - especially female clients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Kaler is kind but firm. Always willing to speak with me about my different issues and getting in to see her is easy and fast.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Kaler is one of the best doctors I've ever seen! She's relatable and very knowledgeable. She has never passed judgement regarding my history and has always been very attentive. She is all of those things on top of being fast, punctual, and efficient. The reception staffs at her clinic are not the greatest, but you can’t win em all.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable and friendly, understands medicine very well for her age(mid 20's)...I have had really bad doctors and I know she will be very great very soon

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have seen Dr Kaler a few times since moving to Calgary. I haven't gone to her about anything serious (thankfully) but in my experience she's great, very helpful and friendly. I am from the maritimes and the province that I am from has horrible wait times for doctors (with appointments and walk in clinics). I am very satisfied with my experience with both Dr Kaler and Mission Medical Clinic! They also take out of province health cards without charging the fee, added bonus.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The staff at this clinic are incredibly unprofessional and have made errors in scheduling/medical notes enough that I have left for a new family doctor. Dr Kaler herself is friendly and helpful. Lacks expertise in more specialized areas but is good as a general family physician for check-ups and small health complaints. She is also one of the walk-in clinic doctors so the wait to see her can vary, even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Rajpreet Kaler's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal