Ratings for Dr. Rajpreet Kaler

Dr. Kaler is the best! I find her very helpful and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and proactive in her approach to treatments. I can talk to her about anything and usually have no trouble getting an appointment within a few days of my call or the staff will squeeze me in if urgent. She is an excellent doctor and i have referred at least 4 friends to her who are also so pleased. Highly recommend her to all - especially female clients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Kaler is kind but firm. Always willing to speak with me about my different issues and getting in to see her is easy and fast.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Kaler is one of the best doctors I've ever seen! She's relatable and very knowledgeable. She has never passed judgement regarding my history and has always been very attentive. She is all of those things on top of being fast, punctual, and efficient. The reception staffs at her clinic are not the greatest, but you can’t win em all.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable and friendly, understands medicine very well for her age(mid 20's)...I have had really bad doctors and I know she will be very great very soon

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have seen Dr Kaler a few times since moving to Calgary. I haven't gone to her about anything serious (thankfully) but in my experience she's great, very helpful and friendly. I am from the maritimes and the province that I am from has horrible wait times for doctors (with appointments and walk in clinics). I am very satisfied with my experience with both Dr Kaler and Mission Medical Clinic! They also take out of province health cards without charging the fee, added bonus.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The staff at this clinic are incredibly unprofessional and have made errors in scheduling/medical notes enough that I have left for a new family doctor. Dr Kaler herself is friendly and helpful. Lacks expertise in more specialized areas but is good as a general family physician for check-ups and small health complaints. She is also one of the walk-in clinic doctors so the wait to see her can vary, even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

If you have the misfortune of seeing her (walk-in), I feel sorry for you. Horrendous communication skills.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Kaler is a good doctor. She is competent and knowledgable. I have had an experience of her being stern with me and actually appreciate her for it! The staff at the front desk is horrible though.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kaler at the Mission Medical Clinic. I needed to have a biopsy and Dr. Kaler took me 3 months earlier than any specialist could see me. I was very nervous when I went in for the procedure. She put me at ease, explained everything to me and gave me a lot of time to ask questions. I found her to be gentle and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any member of my family.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have had a great experience with her as my new family Doctor and am very glad that I met her! She has been so helpful and understanding of appointments that I may need to rush or I may have even just walked in without an appointment and she was very accommodating regardless. Happy to be back in Calgary and happy to have a great family doctor so quickly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Rajpreet Kaler's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients