Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Siotia

Really bad experience with control and not listening to patient. I was on extremely high doses of dangerous medication that i wasn't aware of and he used my mental health against me and said "Listen to me, i am the expert"! He added to my illness and PTSD and i trusted him with my life. This was my biggest mistake. He had short consultations that should of been 45min and charged for double appointments that were not necessary. Lied to myself and other practitioners to hide his greed for money and incompetence as a psychiatrist. I found out recently, that the medications i was on was totally incorrect and am rebuilding my life from his emotional and psychological abuse for years! Be very aware, he starts good but then if you are long term, he then uses your own illnesses against you and prescribes dangerous medications with high dosages that interfere with your rehab. I would never have recovered due to Dr Siotia's incompetence and controlling nature for himself and HIS agenda!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The best experience. He was very attentive and was able to take me off the cocktail of medications that I was on. I have lost weight and don't feel groggy all day. He contacted my previous treating doctors for a detailed history before making any changes :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Put me on medicine that brought on increased urination and blindness:- fine some medications have side effects but when I told him of my problems he just upped my dosage. My blood sugars were 27 he had caused diabetes and done nothing about it.

Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Siotia's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental