Dr. Rajeev Beeram

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Beeram

I lucked upon Dr. Beeram at Langley Dental Centre. Such a great dentist. Professional, friendly, he is gentle and compassionate. He is equally gifted; he does fabulous work. In just the two times I've seen him he has already worked wonders with my front teeth (previously chipped/old repairs). Totally impressed and blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I am impressed with his professional manner and competent handling of all situations. I will continue to drive from Vancouver for his dental care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Rajeev is a great Dentist, I have never seen a Dentist that take the time to listen to the patient as he does. He is fantastic, friendly and very professional. I recommend Dr. Rajeev with all my heart.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Dr Beeram is the most fantastic dentist ever!! I would 100 percent recommend him to anyone! He now operates the Beach Grove Dental clinic in Tsawwassen. He always asks if I'm comfortable or if I feel pain when he's doing work on my teeth. He has a great personality and does the best job on my teeth I have ever had!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Best dentist I have ever seen! I use to hate coming in for anything but since I've met this dentist he's done nothing but comfort me! He always tells me what he's doing and why. Very kind and thoughtful!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have been to many Dentists in my past, and none have matched up to the work of Dr Beeram. He managed to save two of my teeth when no one else was able to help me. I felt no pain what so ever, he is very gentle. He did a fantastic bridge and I left happy after both visits. My family will be switching to this dentist from now on. His dental assistant is absolutely wonderful! Pricing was a lot more reasonable than other appraisals for the same job

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr Beeram is very friendly and has a great personality! He is the only dentist that I've met that makes me comfortable before a procedure, I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist that does excellent work.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Beeram is an amazing dentist! I have had extensive work that needed to be completed from years of chemotherapy (can be quite hard on teeth). Him and his assistant Virginia really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable through these stressful procedures and explained everything along the way which helped put me at ease. In my experience it's rare to find a dentist that is so compassionate, and you can feel that he genuinely cares about my well-being. Very knowledgeable and patient when explaining the features and benefits of each recommendation. Even though I now live in Chilliwack, I choose to continue as his patient as I feel very well taken care of. The staff is always friendly and accommodating when needed. Office is very punctual, which is appreciated. Highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Beeram is a compassionate and knowledgeable dentist. He is one of the few professionals who focuses more on treating patients in the correct manner than his bottom line. I saw him for tooth ache on a recommendation from my friend, she is his patient. He explained why I have the pain, treatment options, durability of each treatment option, cost and let me make my decision. He was through and professional. I would recommend him to anyone whos looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Rajeev is very punctual and he is is knowledgeable. He is a talented doctor and take care of patients very well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Rajeev Beeram's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

First Health Network