Ratings for Dr. Raj Maini

One of the worst Doctors. Would never ever go to him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Love Dr maini he is a sweet heart of a doctor. He's kind and patient towards me. I'm lucky to have him look after me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

If I were to rate the care and the whole experience. I would have to say, Dr. Maini is a butcher and I felt as though I was in a torture chamber. Not only did I not get the much needed anesthesia that I know I paid for, I heard several people coming out of the operation the same way as I felt. They did not get the anesthesia. I never felt like I could talk to him and was rushed at every visit so that I could not ask questions....I have had nothing but problems and will be left with eyes that will need eye drops for life and some foreign objectis floating around in my eye!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr maini is a God sent no matter how upset I may feel or how frustrated I may be he always knows how to make me feel better. Love him

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr maini is a true blessing. I could not have asked for a better eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr maini to me has been one of the greatest blessings. On Tuesday I called because for two weeks my eye would constantly water. I called at noon and was told to come in at three to see him. Dr maini removed a stitch that was causing the watery eye. He never refuses to see me. I don't know what I would do without him. You are a sweetheart Dr maini😘

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Had astigmatism release surgery done Friday by Dr maini. I love this man he's been so kind and caring towards me and has done a lot to help me get my vision where it should be. I don't know what I'd do without him. You're an amazing surgeon Dr maini.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr Maini is an exceptional doctor he performed my cornea transplant back in September of 2015. Anytime I have had an issue or concern he has always made me come in to see him. I'm honored that he performed my cornea transplant. He is one of the most Sweetest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This Dr. is absolutely the worst! My husband went to see him on 4 seperate occasions. His manner is aboslutely disgusting. Doesn't give patients the time of day. Made us wait for 45 minutes while he had lunch, and then came in to say he got tied up in a meeting. We paid for a special removal, for which my husband had serious scarring and bruising for two weeks after. When we went to see him again, he expressed no concern and said it would heal itself with time. When we finally continued to have the same issues, we asked to be referred and he said we were lucky to be seen by him and that nobody else would help us.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Raj Maini's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Pacificare