Ratings for Dr. Raj Maini

After seeing 3 other ophthalmologists Dr Maini was the only one to correctly diagnose and treat my problem, now I'm symptom free and my vision is back to normal! Super-pleased!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Excellent surgeon with excellent outcomes. I had a good rapport with him and his team at North York Branson were friendly, caring and helpful. Recommended.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

I have to confirm the negative remarks about Dr. Maini is true. He barely spoke about my eye condition, failed to advise what he was about to do with my eyes, asked if I am in pain, yet he continued to be rough with my eyes. He said my eyedrops recommended by another Optometrist was useless and to stop using it. Infact the eyedrops helped my watery eyes from watering intermittently. I said thanks and bye as I left and he did not respond. I am cancelling my scheduled minor surgery and seeking another professional. I will not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Maini did my father's laser cataract surgery. He was professional, courteous and efficient in all our interactions. My dad doesn't speak english and he made a special effort with his very basic italian to communicate with him. Now my dad's overjoyed at being able to see his grandchildrens' faces so clearly. Dr Maini's obviously very busy and works fast but has excellent knowledge and skills, we're so pleased we were referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

The negative reviews here don't gel with my experience. I had a good experience with Dr Maini, he thoroughly explained the up and downsides of my problem - I went on to have eyelid surgery and sure enough had a lot of swelling in the first week as he had indicated. I'm six weeks out now and couldn't be more pleased, I look 15 years younger and have been getting loads of compliments! Thank you Dr Maini!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Horrible experience. Gave me 2 different diagnosis and a medication that made my condition worse. My eyes were burning for 2 months afterwards. Extremely rude, doesn't answer questions, very evasive. I waited for 2h and 30 to see him the first time and the second time I was the first appointment at 8am and waited for 45 minutes to be seen. He doesn't care about patients, just clocking his hours and swiping OHIP. Stressful experience overall.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I've been reading the last few reviews about doctor maini. I'm a little shocked I've been a patient of his for 3 years now. He did my cornea transplant 3 years ago and has always been okay with me since I was refered to him. He's always taken his time with me and always told at the end of every appointment if I need anything to call and go see him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Horrible experience. It felt like his main priority was to get me out of his office as soon as possible without really helping. Didn't offer much knowledge or support. Messed up my eye as well. Would recommend everybody to avoid this doctor at all costs. Shame that it feels like he has no concern for his patients. Wish I never got referred to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I agree with most of the negative reviews here. Something new I can add is his horrifying halotisis-like breath. Thoroughly awful. Luckily I had an early appointment and didn't have breakfast.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Absolutely horrible experience today. I went in for a consult but he wanted to do a procedure on me right there. He didnt explain a single thing, I just saw the scary tools. He laughed when I asked if it would hurt. He said well it wont feel good. Got mad at me when I said I was scared, and actually laughed again when I said im not sure I can do this. The man dismissively said, well then have a good day. He was condescending and made me feel stupid for being scared but didnt even help me understand what he was going to do. The laughing actually hurt my feelings. Aweful man, bottom line.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Raj Maini's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Vaughan, ON