Ratings for Dr. Raj Maini

If there was a zero option, even that would not begin to describe this clinic (Uptown Eye Clinic)/Dr. Maini. He is the most unprofessional, arrogant, rude and condescending individual that I have ever encountered in my life (and that's putting it in the nicest form possible). He is a bully. He is clearly bored and feels that it is necessary to yell and threaten people into performing procedures (not just myself but a gentleman that was in a patient room next to mine). Since my visit with Dr. Maini, I have received a second opinion which has proven to be helpful without the necessity of any procedure... which was not even mentioned by Dr. Maini. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Maini is abrupt and condescending. Arrogant. Rushes you out leaving uou witj many unanswered questiins and confused. He seems intelligent but arrogant

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

AWFUL EXPERIENCE. My grandma was referred to him for an eye infection and although his nurses were patient and helpful enough, he was super unprofessional and VERY condescending. Did not even turn away from the computer to talk to us and rushed us to get out of his office. Did not answer any questions and reprimanded us for not following instructions at the follow up. CONCLUSION: save your time, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

HORRIBLE!! i took my 84 year old grandma who speaks little to no english. Dr. Maini was disrespectful yelling at my grandmother to follow commands (Just because you're louder doesn't mean she is going to understand you more) He was also very rude and his comments were very unprofessional and not needed. To add to his long list of being a horrible doctor, he would also force my grandmother himself to complete the actions he was asking. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

My name is Sandra I've been dealing with Dr Maini for 2 years now and I have to say yes an exceptional doctor. He's such a sweet doctor. He's the only one who knew how to keep me calm in the operating room and gave me courage. I'm so thankful to him

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

One of the worst Doctors. Would never ever go to him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Love Dr maini he is a sweet heart of a doctor. He's kind and patient towards me. I'm lucky to have him look after me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

If I were to rate the care and the whole experience. I would have to say, Dr. Maini is a butcher and I felt as though I was in a torture chamber. Not only did I not get the much needed anesthesia that I know I paid for, I heard several people coming out of the operation the same way as I felt. They did not get the anesthesia. I never felt like I could talk to him and was rushed at every visit so that I could not ask questions....I have had nothing but problems and will be left with eyes that will need eye drops for life and some foreign objectis floating around in my eye!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr maini is a God sent no matter how upset I may feel or how frustrated I may be he always knows how to make me feel better. Love him

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr maini is a true blessing. I could not have asked for a better eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Raj Maini's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Vaughan, ON