Ratings for Dr. Rachel Bevan

When I am able to reach the office for an appointment, Dr. Bevan is great. However it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get someone on the phone to book an appointment. I have been calling now for four days and have not had them answer the phone at all. There is no voicemail to leave a message. Just an annoying message listing all the times at which they do not answer the phone. I am actually going to have to find a new doctor simply because I cannot reach this one on the phone, which is ridiculous. If the office fixes their horrendous phone policy, then Dr. Bevan would be a good choice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Bevan is very compassionate, always willing to listen to what's going on. Very human and easy to connect with. That said, I have had to ask after test results several times. She even fails to inform me of them on my next visit. I feel like I am the one who has to ask for certain things to be checked and for tests to be done which should be routine rather than she taking an overall look at what needs to be checked. It's quite unsettling to feel like you have to be so on top of what needs to be done, more than your own doctor. Her staff is excellent and always welcome you with a smile.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

It is very hard to reach the office, I have been trying to get through to the office for almost an hour! I do like Rachel a lot, but I am sometimes feeling uncertain with my care , I have been on a prednisone for almost a year and am prediabetic ...never had a blood test!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. Bevan as our family doctor. She truly listens, speaks to us on the same level as her, is empathetic, is always willing to listen to our concerns and perspectives on our health conditions and there is never a long wait time to see her. I have never felt more supported by a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I must say I am shocked by some of the negative comments below. In my experience, Dr Rachel listens carefully to my concerns, and she is diligent in crafting a care plan for me (and my family). I've had doctors in the past who seem to have "go-to" diagnoses for most problems which caused me troubling doubt, but I have yet to experience that with Dr Rachel. Her staff are remarkably kind, and the facility is top notch! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Rachel to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The feeling I have right now about Dr Bevan is to find another family Dr, she doesn't even think about what you have told her; just without trying to find out what cause it, she makes a wrong decision. I asked her stuff if I need a letter from her to do an ultrasound she doesn't even care, no answer at all. If she is nice as others said, then that makes her a person who does parciality and doesn't treat her patients equally. Her stuff are the worst and I totally agree with the coments below. I wouldn't say they have to be fired because it is Dr Bevan's fault; if she does care about her patients, she should at least read what her patients write. And make a conversation with her stuff how to make an improvement. But it seems she is the one who encourages them.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

This practice mails you threatening letters to leave there practice if you seek medical attention at a hospital or walk-in clinic.....all for what? A lousy bonus thats what!!! (rostering and fee-for-services). If this Health Practice answered there phone and had voice mail so patients could leave messages, then clients/patients wouldn't have to go see a doctor at an urgent care clinic! like seriously!!! =-P

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Rachel Bevan is probably the best family Doctor you can have. I consider her my angel. Dr Bevan saved my life by believing in me and getting me the help I needed. Her compassion and empathy is something most doctors do not have. She always takes the time to comfort you and make you laugh. She has a heart of gold and in the profession for the right reason. Thank you for becoming a GP Dr. Bevan.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Has always given me answers right away and will always go above and beyond to assist me with special requests.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Bevan has definitely "been there" for us. Hardly ever have to wait (which is rare), she listens and recommends to valuable Specialists when needed. Most of her Staff are good, however, there is a staff who is abrupt & needs to hone in on her communication skills. We have found that we often have to call to get feedback on results or referral requests when weeks go by without feedback. That said, most Staff are skilled with client communication & relations and we appreciate Dr. Bevan very much.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Rachel Bevan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients