Ratings for Dr. Rachel Bell

She helped me threw one of the toughest parts of my life (post partum) when i felt i was at my worst she helped me pull threw💜

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

She didn't help and seemed frustrated that I wasn't improving. Her loyalty to a worksafe dr shill tells you a lot about her priorities. Even when new, clinical evidence was presented, she didn't change. When I requested a change to a dr. with more experience with my problem, she shuffled me off to a counselor. Unprofessional and seemingly petty.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Bell twice. On the 2nd visit she told me she was pretty sure I had ADHD. After only two visits, she came to that conclusion? She gave me the impression that, once she made up her mind, there was no possibility of her being wrong. She was quick to defend her position without asking me anything further about myself. After about a month of agonizing, I cancelled my next appointment and did not return. I intend to keep on reseraching ADHD and find out more about it. There is a huge controversy about whether this so-called "condition" is even real. If it turns out it is, and I DO have it, that'll be a different story. But for now, I will stay away from this doctor. I would not particularly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Polypharmacy is an art this Doc has yet to master. Complex case management is not a strength . If you have a dual (psychiatric) diagnosis with compounding medical comorbidities, go elsewhere. Dr. Bell would benefit greatly from increased oversight via professional peers and mentors from outside the community.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Disregard the nasty comments - Dr Bell is a wonderful doctor and person. The fact some former patients are going after her physical appearance is horrifying. Take a close look at yourself and why these are the values you are placing importance on. She is kind, dedicated, knowledgeable and has always been timely and efficient with me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

the most thorough dr, she never gave up on me and was always so incredibly patient and kind. She was to the point and very professional. She took the time to understand me, and she gave me reassurance that I had never gotten before. This doctor saved my life and I can honesty say that. I had multiple doctors before who were excellent but did not understand me, I was fortunate and am so grateful that I became a patient of dr. Bells. She is a role model for all psychiatrists and this is her calling. She changed my world in ways that I can never thank her enough for. She knows her stuff, she has a holistic approach and she doesn't beat around the bush, she was therapeutic and compassionate. Dr. Bell is an extremely dedicated physician and I admire her role in our hospital

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

If you are unfortunate enough to have to see a psychiatrist for any reason try not to have to see this one. She is not helpful. Quick to label. Does not listen and twists what you say because she already has an opinion and thinks she knows it all. What a joke. She is a liar and a bad person. Bad vibes all around for this witch. She will drug you unecessarily. She should retire. And the injectables in her face are obvious. You Re nothing special dr bell.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

overdrugging, drug almost killed me, not willing to tak about anything at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

A really arrogant and smug doctor. I found her to be aloof, uncaring and impractical.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

10 minutes late , and when she arrived , she did a runway model act , as she slid into her office , I quickly cancelled my appt , and left .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Rachel Bell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2010)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2015)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2005)