Ratings for Dr. Rachel Bell

the most thorough dr, she never gave up on me and was always so incredibly patient and kind. She was to the point and very professional. She took the time to understand me, and she gave me reassurance that I had never gotten before. This doctor saved my life and I can honesty say that. I had multiple doctors before who were excellent but did not understand me, I was fortunate and am so grateful that I became a patient of dr. Bells. She is a role model for all psychiatrists and this is her calling. She changed my world in ways that I can never thank her enough for. She knows her stuff, she has a holistic approach and she doesn't beat around the bush, she was therapeutic and compassionate. Dr. Bell is an extremely dedicated physician and I admire her role in our hospital

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

If you are unfortunate enough to have to see a psychiatrist for any reason try not to have to see this one. She is not helpful. Quick to label. Does not listen and twists what you say because she already has an opinion and thinks she knows it all. What a joke. She is a liar and a bad person. Bad vibes all around for this witch. She will drug you unecessarily. She should retire. And the injectables in her face are obvious. You Re nothing special dr bell.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

overdrugging, drug almost killed me, not willing to tak about anything at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

A really arrogant and smug doctor. I found her to be aloof, uncaring and impractical.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

10 minutes late , and when she arrived , she did a runway model act , as she slid into her office , I quickly cancelled my appt , and left .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had the privilege of having Dr. Rachel Bell be my doctor when she was a resident in Halifax NS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Most understanding and caring doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

She is warm, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding - there is nothing I could say about her that is not wonderful!!! She clearly went into this profession because she wants to help people .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Most wonderful knowledgeable caring realistic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Bell. You have really helped me. I greatly appreciate your time and effort on my behalf. I've nothing else to say but am trying to proffer more than fiftu charactors. Hopefully I've done it and can get back to my book.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Rachel Bell's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Wellpoint