Ratings for Dr. r. mckenna

I have been battling cancer for over 12 years and just over the past 2 have met Dr. McKenna. She has the utmost professionalism, knowledge and the best bed side manner I have ever been treated with. I am currently being treated for ovarian cancer and she has kept me healthy through my treatments, whether it be constant blood checks, readjusting my electrolytes through weekly fluid treatments, up to date on the most current medicines so that now I am currently taking a recently FDA approved drug. I was never this carefully watched before during my treatments at several other hospitals/doctors. She actually cares about her patients and will take as much time as needed until all your cares and concerns are met. I have never met any doctor like her, and I have been seen by many. Please consider Dr. R. McKenna if you ever need an opinion for treatment for cancer . She comes at my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015